"Eddie spagetti"

Ok so this is future me saying these chapters suck please just wait until you get to the good stuff ok thanks.

I locked the stall door. and sit down on the toilet with my feet up against my chest. i try to make no noise while crying.

"Its me, its bill"

God, I love you Bill but sometimes I just wanna be alone.

Eddie: go away

Bill: no, Eddie you can't stay in there forever.

Of course Bill never listens to anything, he slid under the stall door and gave me a hug I get it you want to comfort me but I really just want to be alone and cry.  (omg I need friends like that)

Eddie: meaningless?

Bill: it's nothing

Eddie : ARE YOU KIDDING ME SHE SAID I LOVE YOU............. And he said it back (crying)

Bill: listen they just started dating, you don't think they actually mean that. He's stupid when it comes to relationships and rushes into stuff. Do you think he loves Millie?

Eddie: i don't know.

We stood there in the stall just hugging, bill was my bestfriend hes always there for me but right now I just want Richie to be in my arms. When I hug Richie it's like nothing else is there it feels like I'm floating, like nothing in the world can hurt me. Bill smells like peanuts. Which is nice. Like Reese's buttercups which is my favorite candy but I can never eat it because my mom says no nuts even though I'm not even allergic.

Bill: lets go to your locker

Eddie: ok

We walk down the hall and to my locker I get my phone out and call my mom to pick me up early because I wasnt feeling good. Bill was playing plants vs. zombies on his phone which is so old and out of style but I guess it's still a pretty good game. Actually no it's not, I mean it's creative but kinda weird and easy and simplistic.

My mom arrived at school and signed me out and then took me home. I lied to her that I was sick so she rushed right over.

Richie's POV

Eddie looked a little upset and as much as I didn't like seeing him sad, he was jealous and that made me feel a little bit good inside but a little bad. Millie is my bestfriend not my girlfriend but I needed a way to make him jealous. Millie is actually lesbian. And she's only told me. I met her last summer at camp and it turns out she was transferring to my school. I told her about Eddie and how I was and still am sorta kinda in love with him. And she told me about her sexuality. We had an idea that we would pretend to date so that Eddie will get jealous and no one will think she is lesbian. It wasn't the most amazing idea but I guess it worked. We swore to tell no one and I've kept my promise no one knows and I can tell bill is not happy and Eddie is not happy. Idk why bill is upset I mean I did nothing to him.

I guess hes just mad I got a girlfriend without telling him. I think Bill is truly in love with Stan, it's kinda obvious the way they look at each other and the way they talk to each other, it's cute really.

Beverly: sooo how long have you 2 been together

Millie: 2 weeks

Stan: why didn't you tell us

Richie: idk it kinda just happened
And I didnt know what to say so I thought I could just introduce at school.

The reason I didn't tell them before is because that would get to Eddie and he would know and would be less jealous at school because he knew ahead of time.

Eddie's POV

When I got home I went upstairs and cried into a pillow. I was angry and wanted to literally die. I wanted to hug rich. I wanted to hold him, I wanted him to be hugging me and kissing my forehead.

10 min later

"Medicine time" Eddie's mom yelled.

Eddie: be down in one sec

God I hate that I have to take fucking pills
I walked downstairs and took my pills.

Eddie's mom: would you like to watch a movie

Eddie: not really but thanks anyways mommy

I run back upstairs and shut the door. I go on my phone and watch YouTube and eventually fell asleep.

2 hr later

I wake up

Thank gawd
I thought I slept through the whole day

It's only 3:20

My friends should be getting out of school right now

Knock knock knocketty knock

Eddie: RICHIE???

Hoped you liked IT (Haha in so funny) if anyone is actually reading this please tell me should I make billverly or stenbrough

Or should i make bill dates Beverly to make stan jealous
And then stenbrough

Also this is hilarious