"We are gonna get a cat"

*later that night*

Eddies still a little bit out of it. His mom made us dinner. We all ate salad. His mom was trying to be healthier. I feel happy for her, she is getting in shape and eating healthy and really treating Eddie better.

Sonia: So what have you guys been up to?

I look at Eddie, assuming he was going to answer.

Eddie: We just watched Netflix and laid around.

Sonia: Yeah? Well um you don't have to go to school tomorrow. And yeah I know you said you wanted to go but since you just had another seizure I think you should stay home.

Eddie: ok.

Sonia: Also I Met this person at th-

Eddie: Can you please fix that sink!

Me and Eddies mom look at each other and exchange confused looks and then look back at Eddie.

Sonia: What sink?

Eddie: The kitchen sink!

Sonia: The kitchen sink is broken?

Eddie: Don't you hear that?

Katie: Hear What?

Eddie: The drip.

Katie: What drip?

He gets up from the table and goes over to the sink. And looks at it. Me and Sonia look at each other like Eddies gone insane. But then still look back at the kitchen sink behind us.

Eddie: See, it dripped even though the sink is turned off.

Katie: I didn't see a drip.

He looks back at the sink while me and Sonia pay very close attention to if the sink drips. She stares at it with a bunch of intensity.

Eddie: See, right there, it just did it.

I didn't see anything. He looks at us like we're the crazy ones.

Eddie: Whatever.

He sits back down at the table. I don't know what's going on with him but richie better fix it.

Bills POV

Me and Stan have been staying the weekend at my aunts house with Alice. Hes scared and destroyed. Police are out looking for him and on Monday they are going to be questioning me and the rest of the friend group. Stan is just gonna stay here until then. I'm really worried about it all. Stan had to dye his hair and he's just so unhappy right now and I hate that. Right now we are watching a movie, the isle of the dogs. It's pretty good. Yesterday we made a huge banner with markers and crayons and paints since we can't go out otherwise Stan will get spotted. We also played some board games. Alice seems to be doing good. Amber (my aunt) let her have her old clothes and amber has her house paid off but still makes a lot of money just at the age of 23. She's a photographer and she signed with a magazine and now she has her photos in a bunch of catalogs and over 10k followers on Instagram. She makes a lot of money but she doesn't flaunt it. She has a small humble house and her clothes are not Gucci and she doesn't own a Louis Vuitton bag. She has a lot of money just laying around. But she does do a lot of things. Like traveling and going events and you know cool stuff. She's living the life. Plus she has all of the monthly trial things so she can watch anything anytime. She has Netflix, Hulu, YouTube red, Amazon prime, etc. She also is paying for Alices school online. Since Alice and Amber are really close in age they are like best friends. Stans been kinda sad but he's hiding it. Trying to act normal. I don't know how Eddie is doing but I just thought it be best if I gave him some space. I'm mad at Richie. I tried texting him but he hasn't responded. But everyone else seemed fine so I tried to act like I was too.