"The Concert"

Millie: I mean I'm lesbian and I even think Josh Dun is the hottest human ever.

We all laugh. I wipe my tears and look at Richies face. I smile. I cannot believe this is actually happening.

Richie: oh and um also afterwards since there's only like 200 people there, there's a meet and greet afterwards so we can take a picture with th-

Katie: (crying) WHAT us? We are gonna be meeting ty ty and Jishwa

(Ok if you're not a Twenty One Pilots fan I'm sorry for like me obsessing and I'm gonna be saying some stuff that only the Twenty One Pilots fans would get don't worry after this chapter i'll stop just imagine your favorite band or singer)

Omg I'm gonna touch Tyler and josh what?!? I can't believe this is this a dream like no way this isn't real no way.

Eddie: it's crazy, no no it's not real, this is a dream.

Richie: welp if it is it's gonna be pretty punk rock.

Eddie: I'm gonna meet Tyler I'm gonna meet the people I've looked up to for a long time. I'm gonna meet the people who inspired me, who told me to hold on and stay alive. Who helped me with my anxiety who who uh I i I'm speechless. How are you not freaking out right now.

Richie: well I cried when I first got them like a lot so I guess I have no tears left until I'm actually there.

Katie: oh I'm gonna be crying the whole entire time.

Millie: saaame.

Richie: (smiles really big) wow ok now I'm kinda getting excited.

Eddie: you should be.

Richie: oh um also I made some signs and got some flags, they're in the trunk.

Richie puts the car back in drive and starts driving while Millie and Katie start pulling out flags and signs from the trunk. They both pull out signs that say bandito and have some twenty one pilot symbols. Then start pulling out Twenty One pilot flags and stuff. I see Millie reach far to grab a colorful rainbow pride flag.

Millie: seriously, a pride flag?

Richie: even though there's only 200 people I wanna stand out and if like Tyler decides to take it and dance around with it that's gonna be everything.

Eddie: true, so how long are we like gonna be waiting in line?

Richie: well the show starts at 1:30 am and it ends at 3:30 so it's 12:30 right now so we'll be waiting in line for about 20 minutes.

Eddie: oh my god this is all so sudden.

Richie: well I wanted it to be a surprise and I got them like right before you moved into my place so at first I was like "your mom would never let you" and then when you moved into my place I was like "yaay" we get to go and not get yelled at by your mom and I wanted to tell you and that's what I wanted to tell you in bed that one night but I quickly decided I want to keep it to be a surprise.

Eddie: ooohh so that's what you wanted to tell mee.

Richie: yeah, and I didn't tell your mom because even though she's like nice now I doubt she'll let you go to a floor concert where people like are jumping and moving around and it's like 2:00 am so yeah.