"I love y- BOOM"

He sits on his bed side while I manurer my way to my side. Be takes left and I take the right. I lay down while Rich is sitting up playing with his fingers.

Eddie: You ok?

Richie: I should've been the one that punched him.

Eddie: what?

Richie: I should've been the one sticking up for you.

Eddie: What are you talking about, you don't need to stick up for me.

Richie: Yeah but like I just feel like you're constantly looking out for me and doing stuff for me and you know just always being my protector and I really just wish for once I can be yours.

Eddie: Richie! You're always my protector. You've always have been. *laugh* I need you and you know how much I hate saying I need someone but I really do need you.

Richie: I just really want to be your knight in shining armor.

Eddie: You are and always will be.

Richie: yeah ok. I don't even know why I got punched, I didn't do anything to him.

Eddie: Yeah, I guess this is why we never go on dates.

We laugh. Richie reaches over and turns his lamp off which is weird.

Eddie: Why did you turn the light off?

Richie: I don't know, I just did.

Eddie: well goodnight, love you. 

Richie: love you too.

I smile while looking at Richie and his pretty face. Who would've thought we would end up together.
I turn over so I'm facing away from Richie and at the window. I close my eyes in hope of going to sleep. Richies parents should be getting home tomorrow which I'm sad about but my mom is still on her business trip..... *falls asleep*

*dreaming*

Narrator's POV

Eddie was sitting at a table surrounded by his best friends. Stan, Bill, Beverly, Ben, Mike, Max, Will, Alice, Alison, Katie and of course Richie. They were all eating at a fancy restaurant. Eddie looks up around at the fancy decor in the restaurant but when he looks back at his friends they were all smiling at him. "What" Eddie says confused. Their eyes quickly scatter. Eddie finishes his food but everyone else is still eating. Richie looks over at Eddie. "Ed's, I know we've been dating for a really long time and I love you so much and I want to always be yours soooo" he says reaching in his pocket. Eddie sees a little ring box and looks away to hide him tearing up. He smiles and looks back to the ring box opened revealing a titanium ring. Richie grabs eddies hand and they both stand up. Eddie nods his head signaling a "Yes". Everyone smiles and claps Eddie hugs Richie. They both smile and Richie reaches for the ring. "I love y-" all of a sudden something goes off. A big huge BOOM. Everybody took off running all over the place. Eddies ears were ringing and his eyes were closed. When he opened them up he saw Richie looking down at his chest, he had a hole right through it. He fell to the ground while Eddie catches him. They both fall to the ground. Tears form in Eddies eyes. He blocks out all the screaming and people. It's just him and Richie. "You're ok, you're ok" he repeats. "*quietly* Eddie, I love you" Richie says crying. "No, no you're not going, you're fine, y-you're fine" he says cupping his hands around Richies face. "I love you, bye" he says before closing his eyes.

Richie's POV

I wake up to Eddie talking in his sleep. I turn over and see him drenched in sweat.