Who Said Anything About Love?

It was twelve o'clock at night and I couldn't sleep. I laid in bed, under the covers, swiping through my watch, realizing the only thing I knew how to do on it was text and make phone calls. "Hey Dana, what else can my watch do besides contact people?"

"I've been waiting for you to ask!" She exclaims, actually sounding quite excited.

I laugh, shaking my head. "Sorry I haven't before... Carry on, then."

Dana then goes on to explain the many functions on my watch. There were so many that I actually stopped listening for awhile, but I never stopped Dana from talking just because she had been so excited to tell me.

Tony really does overdue these tech things.

But after that, we started talking about random stuff and it was like I was actually talking to one of my friends or something. "Why can't you sleep?" Dana had asked me after I told her about my sleeping situation.

"I don't know..." I begin, staring up at my ceiling. "I have a lot on my mind, I guess."

"Thinking about Peter Peter?" She guesses.

I laugh at her response. "Maybe..."

"Don't lie to me, Reece." Dana responds, jokingly. I never knew a watch could have so many emotions. "You love him."

"What?" And I'm caught off guard by her comment. "Who said anything about love?"

"You love him." Dana repeats, positively certain with the matter.

"We only just started dating." I point out.

"Yet, you love him." Dana states, and she probably won't stop until I agree.

"Okay, okay!" I give in, sighing. "Fine... Just don't tell anyone."

"Peter Parker has liked you since the day he met you." Dana informs me, very matter-of-factly.

"There's no way you could possibly know that." I respond.

"Tony has given me full access to Karen's memory bank." Dana answers, and I'm beyond confused at this point.

"Who's Karen?" I ask.

"Peter's Ai." Dana explains. "He tells her everything."

I hesitate, thinking that this was a huge violation of Peter's personal property... but I ask anyways. "What did Peter tell Karen exactly?"

"I have a voice recording, if you'd like me to play it." Dana informs me.

"You got a voice recording from Karen?"

"Yes."

"Isn't this... violating his personal property?"

"No... it's just some very interesting information I have come across that I thought you would like to know."

"You're a worse snoop than me, Dana!"

"So you don't want me to play it?"

"No!" I respond, all too quickly. I sigh, knowing this probably wasn't the right thing to do. I place my hand over my eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Should I play it now?" Dana asks, and I can hear the satisfaction in her voice.

"Fine... play it."

Peter: "Hey, Karen."

Karen: "What can I do for you, Peter?"

Peter: "Mr. Stark hired a new Avenger today."

Karen: "I know. Reece Molly Healy. Would you like me to run a background security check?"

Peter: "What? No... she's not a criminal."