Trap

(Peter's POV)

"You think she's in there?" Loki asks as we're all staring up at the abandoned building, him finding it quite hard to believe that Lea would hide out in such a dump.

"I'm almost positive." Mr. Stark answers, keeping his gaze focused on the building. "Everyone knows the plan?"

Everyone nods, expect for Reece. "It's a stupid plan." She mumbles, her arms crossed.

Mr. Stark obviously heard Reece, but decided to ignore her comment. "Alright, let's go."

The plan was we would have some Avengers coming in from every angle and we would all meet in the middle, kind of like last time. It didn't really work all that well last time, so I kinda agree with Reece in this being an idiotic plan.

But I obviously couldn't argue with Iron Man, and Reece obviously wasn't going to stop him either, so we both just went along with it.

On cue, we all barged into the one room building, to find it completely empty. We all scattered around the room, looking for something. Anything. But we found nothing. Mr. Stark had been scammed.

"Well, Stark," Natasha begins, glaring at him. "You were wrong."

Mr. Stark hesitates, gazing around the room as if he had missed something. "I'm certain there's something here."

"You're not going to find anything in an empty room." Thor informs Tony.

I look behind me to make sure Reece was doing alright. She lingered behind me, her gaze fixed on something on the ceiling. "Either way, Lea was here." James reminds everyone.

"What good will that do us?" Loki asks him, annoyed.

"Guys..." Reece speaks up, continuing to stare at the ceiling. Everyone shuts up and turns to look at her because it's the first time she's spoken since we entered the building. "I don't think the room's empty." And she points up.

I didn't understand what we were looking at, but Vision did. "She's not wrong." He informs us, now also staring up at the ceiling.

"What is it? What are we looking at?" Thor questions, turning in circles as he looks up, as if that could help him see something he doesn't.

"I don't want to scare anyone, but we should leave immediately." Vision responds, glancing back at Mr. Stark.

"Tell me the situation, Vision." Mr. Stark says sternly.

Vision hesitates. "Explosives." Reece answers for him, never looking away from the ceiling. "A lot of them."

"Alright, everyone, carefully go back the way you came. Don't trip over anything, keep your eyes open." Mr. Stark decides. "Don't kill us all."

We all slowly start to creep back to where we had entered the building. Natasha and Vision going one way, Thor and Loki one way, Mr. Stark and James one way, and Reece and I another(Banner had stayed behind).

"How did you know there were explosives?" I whisper to Reece, glancing down at her as we walked backwards to the window we came in from. 

"I recognized them from before." She whispers back. "From the first time Lea tried to blow us up."

We've all made it to the ends of the room without triggering the explosives. But all of the sudden, as I'm helping Reece up to the windowsill, we hear a crackling noise.

Reece and I exchange a glance, trying to figure out what that sound was. I guess it was the sound of the bombs about to go off because Mr. Stark then yells, "Run!"