Chapter 12

Rose's POV

Violet walked off to go find Andy leaving me at the bar with Stephen.

"Let's do some tequila shots!" I yelled into his ear over the music. Raising his eyebrows at me.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" He questioned staring at me. I loved tequila and I wanted to have some fun tonight it might be the last night of fun we ever had.

"Of course! I'll be fine Stephen," I rolled my eyes if he was so concerned he could watch me. "A round of tequila shots please!"

The shots were put in front of us. 6 total three for each of us. This was definitely not the best idea as I was already slightly drunk but what the fuck you only live once. I grabbed one before winking at Stephen and throwing it back. I grabbed the next one and tossed that one back. Stephen's eyes widened at my pace as he took a shot.

"What a little bitch you're only on your first one! A girl is beating you!" I laughed tossing back the last one. Swaying my hips as I made my way back to the dance floor. I felt the alcohol start to course through my veins and allowing me to dance more freely without caring.

"Hey, what's a pretty girl like you doing out here dancing alone?" A very attractive boy said to me, I couldn't really concentrate on what he looked like. He was more of a blur than a person.

"Just trying to have a good time!" I giggled at him turning away to start dancing again. My hips moved back and forth to the beat. I felt a pair of hands grab my waist pulling me towards them. My ass connected with someone's groin and my hands wrapped in their hair. I continued to sway my hips against the mystery man. Eventually, his body was no longer touching mine and I heard a thud come from behind me.

"Don't touch my girl ever fucking again! You think it's cool to take advantage of girls who are drunk? Huh?" Stephen screamed punching the man repeatedly.

"Stephen! What are you doing? We were just having fun dancing!" I slurred at him making him turn towards me leaving the man unconscious on the floor.

"You're mine have you forgotten? You don't touch or dance or anything with other boys. You are mine!" He growled grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the crowd.

"Well Stephen maybe if you would dance with me I would have to dance with other boys," I said back swaying in my heels, Stephen placed his hand on my back helping steady me as we left the club. "Technically I'm still single and I'm a very good bachelorette if I do say so myself,"

"Rose, you're beautiful and I know every man wants you that's why I have to protect you!" Stephen was guiding me back to the car leaving everyone else stranded.

"Aww Stephen that was so sweet of you but I don't need protection. I know kung fu," I said kicking my leg up as I high as I could and throwing a punch. He chuckled as he ushered me into the passenger seat.

"You're really something else you know that?" He started the engine, I was trying to change the channel on the radio station so I could jam out but everything was doubled making it hard.

"You're something, Stephen. You're really cute you know?" I giggled pinching his cheek. He swatted my hand away.

"I'm in a gang and you just called me cute. That is the most demeaning thing ever. Nobody is going to think I'm intimidating if I look cute!" He grinned at me, his eyes were just such a nice blue and his little pout that he always had was just adorable. I laughed at his displeasure.

"Stephen, plenty of people find you scary! You just don't scare me. I'm not scared of anything...well except clowns " I whispered the end. The car came to stop in front of the house. Stephen turned to look at me.

"You're scared of clowns?" He laughed "now that's cute." I pouted turning away from him in my seat.

"It's not funny! They are creepy and some are killers!! I could be next!" I said trying to look at him but there were now two of him. "Stephen when did you get a twin?"

"Oh my god, Rose you are so drunk right now. Let's get you inside." He came around the outside opening the door grabbing me bridal style and walking into the house.

"Stephen?" I asked as he walked up the stairs

"Yes?" He looked down at me without a double chin! How is that possible!

"How do you not have a double chin when you look down or look perfect all the time?" I wondered

"You're so drunk and princess I'm far from perfect," He whisper placing me on the bed "time to go to sleep,"

"I don't want to go to sleep! I wanna have a dance party," I said wiggling my butt on the bed making Stephen laugh.

"You need some sleep and water," he smiled handing me his shirt to change into instead I stood up on the bed and started dancing. I wobbled still in my heels I was screaming Strip by Chris Brown.

"I JUST WANT TO SEE YOU STRIP RIGHT NOW CAUSE IT'S LATE BABE!" I sang hopping around. I started pulling off my shirt leaving me in my bralette and my skirt.

"Rose come on, get down," he tried grabbing my hand

"NO! I'm having fun! Come dance with me!" I yelled at him twirling around laughing. He stepped over to the side of the bed grabbing my waist and placing me down on the bed. "Stepheeeeen!"

"Come on it's almost 2am, we gotta go to sleep." He spoke placing the shirt over my head. It was huge it was like a dress! So I shimmied off my skirt throwing across the room. Stephen tucked me in his bed which I hadn't noticed we were in his room. The blankets smelt just like him. It was comforting.

"Are you going to stay or?" I asked yawning snuggling deeper into the covers. He looked shocked that I asked him. He stripped off his shirt making this the first time I had seen him shirtless. He was absolutely perfect. His abs were definitely defined and the tattoos covered him from head to toe were adding to it. "Damn Stephen," I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth cursing at myself for saying that aloud.

"Like what you see princess? It's all yours." He slid on to the other side of the bed and slowly made his way towards me wrapping his arms around my waist. I rested my head against his bare chest. "Goodnight angel, sleep tight." He pressed a kissed to my forehead.

"Goodnight Stephen," I pressed a kissed on his chest. I yawned closing my eyes and getting comfy on his chest. "Stephen,"

"Hmm," he hummed in response

"I think I'm falling for you," I yawned before falling into a deep sleep.