Chapter 15

Violet's POV

"So you went to visit your pregnant sister and didn't think to let us or even Todd know? You're lucky he didn't need you for any deals the past few days." Andy said. I rolled my eyes at him. We all sat in the living room in our apartment. Andy stood leaning against the wall and Jeff sat next to me while Rose and Stephen sat on the loveseat.

"As I said, I forgot my phone. Forgive me for not having your phone number memorized." He said sarcastically making me giggle. Andy glared at him.

"Well, we are glad you're okay. How'd you get those marks on your forehead anyway?" Stephen asked.

"My sister bought a new couch and while I was helping her husband carry it into the house I whacked my head on the door frame." He said. I mentally smirked at his quick thinking excuse.

"Of course you did." Andy mocked and I rolled my eyes.

"You don't have to be a dick all the time you know," I said glaring at him.

"Sorry, Sweetheart." He said and I got up and walked to my room. I heard footsteps and Rose appeared in the doorway.

"Why is he still here? Why can't he just leave?" I asked as I grabbed my clothes and continued unpacking.

"You know how he is. He won't take his eyes off of you. Stephen is the same way."

"Yes because Stephen is in love with you! Andy is just emotionally sadistic and likes to torture me." She sighed and sat on my bed.

"You want me to get him to leave?" She asked.

"Please. If someone has to be watching me I would much rather have it be Jeff than Andy." I said as I continued to hang my clothes in the closet. She raised her eyebrow. "Not in that way. Jesus I don't fall in love with every guy that's nice to me. I just meant Jeff hasn't given me a reason to dislike him and I could write a book of all the reasons Andy has given me." I said.

"I'll ask him to go." She said as she left the room. I continued unpacking and soon someone walked in.

"Why do you want me gone so bad?" I heard the chilling sound of Andy's voice. I see he wouldn't listen to my wants, yet again.

"Andy, what part of 'I hate you' do you not understand? I want absolutely nothing to do with you." I said.

I heard the door shut. He slowly walked towards me. I didn't turn around to see him but the sound of his shoes on the floor was intimidating. I could tell he was right behind me. "You don't hate me." He said. I spun around and backed up slightly.

"I do. I didn't last week but I do now. I thought maybe you were learning to be a caring and decent person by the way you'd warmed up to me but I was wrong. You're the same jackass you were when you shoved your tongue down my throat on New Year's Eve. I hate you Andy and I never want to see you again." He was smirking at me as I was fuming with anger, which just made me angrier.

"So you hate me because I kissed another girl?"

"I hate you because you're emotionally damaging. You like to play games and I've had enough. You think you own me and then you go and grab the first tramp you see, and for what? Just to piss me off because that's the kind of person you are!" I said crossing my arms.

"You want to know why I was with that girl?"

"Your reasons don't concern me anymore."

"They should. I told you I don't like to be pranked. Maybe now you've learned your lesson and will think twice about pulling one on me again." He said as he crossed his arms, matching my stance. I glared at him.

"You slept with that girl to get back at me for our prank?!" I was shocked. This was low even for him.

"I never said I slept with her."

"You didn't deny it. Plus you've been MIA for the past few days. I assumed you were with her." I said. He shook his head and closed his eyes.

"Now why would I want to sleep with her when I have you?" He asked looking at me sweetly. I squinted my eyes at him.

"You don't have me. Why do you not understand that? Whatever your reasons for sleeping with that girl don't matter to me. What matters is that you did it. I don't want to admit it Andy but you hurt me. And I'm done with you." I said as I looked into his piercing blue eyes. He frowned down at me.

"I didn't sleep with her and I wasn't trying to hurt you." He said.

"What did you think it would do to me to see you with another girl?"

"I knew it would bother you but I wasn't trying to hurt you." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes.

"Your ignorance is irritating. You can leave now." I said as I turned around and began walking away from him. I felt him grab my hand and pull me back. "Don't touch me!" I said sternly. His hands wrapped around my waist and he pulled me into his body. I was shocked as he stared down at me.

"I wasn't trying to hurt you, Vi. I was getting you back." He said.

"It worked. I won't prank you or do anything to you ever again. Let me go." I said but he didn't. He reached up to my face and cupped the side of my cheek.

"Never again." He said and he roughly kissed me. I couldn't believe he was doing this. He was playing with my emotions so much. Why was he doing this to me? He moved my lips with his and I started kissing him back making him smirk. He was incredibly frustrating and a douche but when he kissed me I forgot all of those things. He reached for my lower back and pulled me closer to him. My hands went up and tangled themselves in his hair as he walked me back to my bed. I laid down and he laid on top of me. He smirked and reached down and unzipped the sweatshirt I was wearing. My stomach tightened as I felt his fingers run up my sides. His lips traveled down my jawline to my neck. I inhaled sharply as he nibbled on my neck. Suddenly the bedroom door opened and Andy quickly climbed off of me.

"Andy boss called. We-whoa sorry." Stephen said before he quickly left. We breathed heavily and I started laughing.

"Should've locked the door," Andy said. I rolled my eyes and he smiled down at me.

"You're such an ass," I said and he continued to smile at me.

"And yet you can't stay away." He said. I pushed him off of me and got up, fixing my hair and clothes.

"I tried to get away from you. I moved out of the house."

"I wish you hadn't." He said. He stared down at me, towering over me as usual.

"I can't stay there anymore. I don't care if the Cobras get me. I will take my chances." I said sternly.

"I won't let them hurt you. Let's go see what Stephen wanted." He said and I went to leave the room but he pulled me back. "I hope you understand now that you really are mine." I rolled my eyes.

"This isn't a one-way street Andy. I'm not going to be pushed around anymore." I said and he pulled me in and softly kissed me. He slowly pulled away and smirked at me.

"Then I'm yours."