Chapter 32

Rose's POV

Stephen and I walked into the gang house making us the only people there. I walked over the couch flopping on to it, it felt good to finally relax. So much had happened today and I just needed a long break to not worry about anything. I felt someone lift my head up and slide in on the cushion. My head was now resting on Stephen's firm legs while his fingers worked through my hair. I moaned letting my eyes fluttered shut, I could hear the sound of Stephen typing on his phone.

I must have fallen asleep because I was being shaken awake. Opening my eyes I was met with the beautiful green ones that never seemed to not make my heart flutter.

"Hi Princess," Stephen said planting a kiss on my forehead. I yawned stretching out my legs and arms noticing that I had a blanket placed over me. I looked at the clock noticing it was only 4 pm, I wanted to watch a movie until dinner and hopefully, everyone would be back by then. I sat up patting the seat next to me for Stephen to join me on the couch. He finished typing on his phone before he came to sit down next to me.

"Can we watch a movie?" I asked snuggling up to him resting my head on his large shoulder.

"Sure, can I pick?" He offered up which is probably good because I am terrible at making decisions. I nodded wrapping the blanket tighter to me, Stephen grabbed the control and flipped to Netflix putting on Kingsman. His arm came around my waist pulling me onto his lap before he wrapped his arms around securing me to him.

Turns out this movie is very graphic, much more so than I thought. The first scene is someone getting cut in half. It was actually really good, I kind of related to it seeing as it was about a secret agency. Stephen was really into the movie and didn't appreciate the comments I made about the main character.

"Eggsy is so hot," I fawned over him when they put him in his suit and he was kicking ass. It was really hot to watch him. I felt Stephen shift when I said this, his embrace became a little tighter. I giggled it was funny to see him get jealous over someone in a movie that I could never have. "British accents are such a turn on and watching him fight off all of those men," I teased. A low growl was released from the back of his throat causing me to chuckle a little.

"Do you find this funny? Making me jealous?" Stephen asked turning me so I was facing him. He was so cute when he was jealous, he was frowning right now with a slight trace of anger in his eyes.

"Maybe," I stifled a laugh slapping a hand over my mouth, this only frustrated him more.

"Rose," He practically growled holding my waist firmly in his lap so there was no way I could escape. I rolled at eyes at his childish behavior, I had literally just gotten done telling him that I wanted only him.

"Stephen," I challenged back poking his nose making him scrunch it. I went to go poke it again when his hand flew out and grabbed my wrist stopping me. "So can we finish the movie or not? I heard there is a really hot part coming up," I said trying my best to keep serious.

"You can finish it alone," Stephen said placing me down on the couch roughly before leaving the living room. Sighing I clicked play so that I could finish the movie, he needed time to cool down before I went to go talk to him. He such a hot head all the time and well I didn't really help the case with all the teasing but it's just so much fun. Letting out a large sigh I stood up from the couch once the movie was over and went to go find my pouting boyfriend. I looked everywhere downstairs only to find it empty, I made my way up the stairs and down the hall. I opened the door to his room without any warning and he wasn't there either. He must have been in the basement, I think that is where the training room is. I opened the door to the basement hesitantly. I had never been down there before, I slowly walked down the wooden stairs I could hear the bass of the music coming from the door at the end of the hallway. I walked over to the closed door grabbing the cool brass knob opening the door slowly. There was Stephen punching a punching bag rapidly sweat pouring down his body. This was hot as hell, he was shirtless allowing me to see all the muscles moving as he punched. His breathing was heavy and fast, punch after punch. It seemed like hours before he stopped and finally noticed me in the door watching him. His green eyes pierced mine while he took a sip of the water that was next to him.