Chapter 25

Violet's POV

I woke up the next morning with slightly sore wrists. I didn't realize Andy had been holding them so rough until now. He wasn't in bed next to me and I still didn't have any clothes to wear. I laid in bed and decided it would be best to just wait for Andy to return.

Soon he came back, holding a pile of folded clothes. "Good morning Sweetheart. I washed your clothes so you could wear them today," he said and I smiled.

"Thank you," I said shyly. He placed them on the bed and sat next to me. I kept the blanket up to cover my chest.

"Last night was fun." He said and I smiled and nodded.

"Yes, it was," I said as he kissed me passionately. I reached for my clothes and got dressed. "I need to go talk to Rose," I said and he nodded understanding.

"Okay. I will try to talk to Stephen today. Although he will probably stay in bed with a nasty hangover." I frowned and Andy stroked my face. "He will come around. Don't worry." He said kissing my forehead. I left Andy's room and walked to the room Rose was supposed to be in but she was gone. I checked the bathrooms and the living room but she wasn't here. I went to the kitchen where Andy and Jeff were eating.

"Have you seen Rose?" I asked and the shook their heads.

"Not since last night. She isn't upstairs?" Jeff asked and I panicked.

"No. She isn't here." I said concerned. Andy stood up and walked out of the room. He dragged Stephen back into the room with him. "Where is Rose?" I asked Stephen and he rubbed his face.

"How should I know?" He snapped. I got angry and walked closer to him.

"Considering you are the reason she most likely ran off, again, maybe you should show a little concern. Or at least respect." I said.

"Where was her respect for me when she was trying to rat me out to the government?" He said and I took a step closer to him ready to swipe my hand across his face but Andy stepped in my way.

"Okay, guys. This isn't going to help find her. Let's go check the apartment?" Andy suggested. I took my glare off Stephen and nodded.

"Let's go," I said and we left the house and headed towards our apartment.

Rose wasn't there either. "Andy I'm worried. She doesn't have her phone. What if they took her again?!" I said and he rubbed my arm to calm me down.

"I'm sure she is fine. If you call the agency will they tell you anything?" He asked and I shook my head

"Legally no. They can't. Great. She is gone again. This is your fault!" I said pointing to Stephen. I wasn't even sure why he came.

"My fault?"

"Yes, you! If you really loved her you would have listened to her and at least made an effort to forgive her. But all you've done is push her away and now she is gone!" I yelled in his face.

"Andy control your girlfriend before I do," he said and I felt myself get angrier and I slapped him across the face. Andy quickly picked me up and pulled me away from him.

"Violet!" Andy scolded me.

"I can't believe you, Stephen. I will find her myself." I said and I walked away from him and out of the apartment.

I had continued to look for Rose for days now. I sat in Andy's bedroom working on writing an article as he took a shower. There was a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I called and Stephen stepped in. "Can I help you?' I asked bitterly without looking up.

"Where's Andy? Boss needs to talk to us." He said.