Chapter 18

Rose's POV

A few hours had passed since we had arrived at the house. I was bored of sitting around and watching TV. Stephen had his arm around my waist so I was pressed tightly against his body. All the other boys had left to go on a drug run and do other stuff at the warehouse leaving Violet, Andy, Stephen and I behind.

"Stephen?" I whispered not wanting to disturb Violet and Andy watching the movie.

"Hmm" He hummed against my neck

"Wanna go outside and look at the stars?" He looked the least impressed at the idea "Please, I want to have some alone time," That made him perk up but it wasn't enough to convince him.

"But the movie is getting good," He muttered

"Pretty please," I said giving him the puppy dog eyes that he hopefully couldn't say no to. He huffed before he started to get up. Stephen kept his arms around my waist hoisting me into the air over his shoulder, smacking my ass as we left the living room. I made eyes at Violet in hopes she got the message that the plan was going to happen soon. Stephen's phone was laying on the couch cushion.

"Stephen, no ass smacking," I flicked him in the ear, he swung me down letting my bare feet touch the soft grass. He rolled his eyes at my comment making me giggle. "Thank you for coming out here with me,"

"Anything for you princess," He smiled kissing my forehead. My heart pretty much melted on the spot. Stephen moved to the chair on the patio, I went and sat down on his lap snuggling in. I looked up at the beautiful night sky, nothing was more peaceful than this, all of my problems seemed to melt away.

"Stephen?" I turned to face him, his eyes bright in the moonlight. His face was perfectly lit with the shadows showing off his jawline.

"Yeah," His eyes stared into mine. I shifted so I was straddling his lap only causing that signature smirk to appear.

"Why me?" I asked trying to get into a deep conversation making us stay out here longer.

"Rosalie, are you kidding me? You're honestly perfect. I don't even know where to begin. Maybe with how your eyes twinkle when you get excited about something or how you stick out your tongue when you are concentrating. Something about you that I can't stay away from no matter how hard I try." I smiled brightly at him, this was a side of him that nobody gotta see often and the reason that I was slowly falling for him.

"That was very sweet of you, you big mush," I laughed poking his nose, making it scrunch up.

"Only for you," He winked kissing my lips quickly. I turned to look back out at the stars and more were appearing as the night went on. We sat there peacefully for a while taking in the scenery and the moment of being together. Caos tended to follow us no matter where we went and it was nice when it was at a lull. Stephen didn't let this moment last too long before turning me towards him so I was straddling his waist.

"Excuse me, Miss Foxx, I think you deserve a punishment for earlier and now calling me a mush," He smirked his eyes growing dark. My eyes widened in fear but deep in the pit of my stomach, I was intrigued. He stood up hooking his arms around my waist, allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He wasted no time moving quickly towards the door and skipping a step as he carried me up the stairs not allowing me to see a glimpse of the living room to see Violet. Stephen swung open the door of the bedroom and threw me onto the bed crawling over me pinning me down.

"Oh princess," He growled moving a strand of my hair "What am I going to do with you?"

"Oh I don't know, let me go to sleep in peace like a nice person," I giggled

"I don't think that will do for punishing your smart mouth," He traced my jaw slightly dragging it down my neck dangerously close to my chest. A shiver raced down my body making my heart race. "You like that?" His breath fanned over my ear. I bit my lip trying to stop for showing any kind of pleasure that he was bringing to me. His lips traveled down from the back of my ears to the base of my neck resting on my sensitive spot. He kissed the spot lightly teasing me with his tongue.

"Hmmm," I moaned trying to move my arms to place my fingers in his hair, his grip only tightened on my wrist. His teeth nipped at my neck in various places causing my body to respond in ways that I didn't want him to know he could do to me. Stephen's hands worked there way down my chest resting on my breast. He started kneading them over my shirt and bra but it still felt so good. I shuttered under his grip taking the chances to grab the back of his neck pulling his lips to mine. My hips grind against his allowing me to feel his erection. He groaned, making me giggle, I for once had control over him. His hands slowly dragged down my waist playing with the hem of my jeans. My hips bucked into his hand causing him to move it down my pants playing with me through my underwear.

"Stephen," I groaned, his fingers rubbed against my sensitive spot. Toying with me in slow circles. "Faster," I begged as I grabbed his biceps to steady myself underneath him.

"No, you disobeyed me princess. You don't listen to me so I'm not going to listen to you," He continued at his slow pace making my insides curl.

"Stephen please, I promise I will listen from now on. Just please go faster." I nearly cried

"That's what I wanted to hear" His fingers started to move faster and his lips traveled down my neck stopping every now and then to leave a hickey. My nails dug into his back as I became closer to my edge. A low groan escaped from the back of his throat dragging my nails down his back. A gasp escaped from me when his two fingers slipped into me. He began pumping them in a slow rhythm, his touch sending me over the edge. My body was starting to tense up feeling the pit in my stomach.

"Cum for me, princess" he whispered his fingers working faster. I could feel my insides turning, the blissful feeling was coming. Stephen's thumb played with my sensitive spot. That was enough to push me over, my insides clenched and my back arched, hands fisted the sheet.

"Fuck, Stephen" I breathed, trying to recover. Stephen smirked at me kissing my lips. He pulled off his shirt before joining me in bed. I felt bad I hadn't done anything for him in return but he didn't seem to mind.

"So beautiful," he murmured against my forehead, "Goodnight princess," wrapping his arms securely around my waist.

"Goodnight Stephen," I yawned before cuddling into his chest.