Chapter 26

Rose's POV

I walked over to the car with Stephen hot on my trail. I opened the car door before my body made contact with the car. Stephen's body was pressed hard against mine, green eyes looking into mine. Before I could say anything his lips were on mine, kissing me with so much passion and urgency. My hands cupped his face, I had missed his lips on mine. He pulled away walking over to the driver side, I shook off the fluster feeling and hopped in knowing that someone would be by to collect my stuff from my room. Stephen slammed the door shut letting out a sigh starting the car.

"Do you think that it is okay to just run away like that? Huh?" He gritted through clenched teeth holding the steering so his knuckles were white. I shrugged it's not like he cared at the time when I left, he didn't want to see me ever again. "Answer me," I could tell he was losing the grip on his temper he was desperately trying to hold back.

"Yeah, actually I do because you didn't want me there. You didn't want me at all so I just ran away so nobody could find me and I could clear my head." I stated in a snarky attitude turning to look out the window.

"That doesn't give you the right to just run away like that. You could have been taken or killed and nobody would have known where you were. I was drunk and angry at the time, I didn't mean anything that I said," He almost apologized.

"I was fine, no thanks to you. You were a dick to me and put your hands on me. Your friends had to step in otherwise who knows what you would have done," I yelled back at him, somehow I was getting in trouble for running away even though I was trying to protect everyone and doing what he wanted.

"Oh princess, don't use that tone with me," He growled pulling into the driveway "Remember you're still mine and I will punish you for all of this," I gulped thinking of what he was going to do to me but deep in my stomach I was somewhat excited to find out what it meant. It slowly melted my anger away thinking of him naked.

"I'm not some child that you can just control and tell me that you are going to punish me. I am a grown woman," I said stepping out of the car as Stephen made his way around towards me.

"I know, I'm sorry I was just so scared that I lost you and I was angry at myself for letting you go and being an asshole to you. I just glad that you're home," He sighed rubbing the back of his neck looking ashamed of trying to fight me. I smiled slightly, I had missed him a lot.

"Did Stephen of the Spades just apologize? I think I might pass out from shock," I said sarcastically heading up towards the front of the house.

"Better hold on to that because it'll probably be the last time," I rolled my eyes opening the front door, the house was rowdy as usual the boys in the living room playing some game on their XBox.

"Oh and Stephen," I said going up close to his ear "I look forward to my punishment later," I whispered seductively dragging my hand down his chest as I left to go into the living room. His face was priceless.

"Rose!" the boys yelled together tackling me to the ground "We missed you! Plus Stephen was being a dick while you were gone," I laughed only knowing that they were definitely in hell having to deal with Stephen when he was angry.

"I missed you guys too," I smiled grabbing Jeff's hand allowing him to help me up, Stephen was in the doorway looking a little too angry. I pulled Jeff into a hug making sure to make eye contact with Stephen. Stephen stomped over yanking Jeff and I apart throwing me over his shoulder.

"Sorry boys, you'll have to find your own girlfriend," He yelled back at them as he climbed the stairs. I didn't try to put up a fight to have him put me down because I knew I had really pissed him off by hugging Jeff. But that's what I wanted. The door slammed shut to his bedroom, I flew through the air landing on his bed with a thud.