A Tale Of A War Of Gods

-Shen Wei-

It was all Zhao Yunlan's fault. He had gone and done it, when he less expected. A good luck kiss? Yeah right, he was willing to use any excuse possible to justify plain and shameless flirting. Zhao was such an impatient perverted man. Just a few hours and he had already manage to caught him in surprise and kiss him. At that rate, Zhao was going to kill him in less than a day. Shen thought, while heavily panting in deep agony.

The pain was inevitable after what Zhao have done, so he lay on the cold floor, waiting for the burning sensation in his shoulder who had escalated a big deal, to subside, even a little. He had planned to go back to the underworld directly, but Zhao's actions force him to go back to his room in the teacher's dorms. Now, he needed some time to get a hold on himself and ease the pain before returning to the perpetual darkness of the underworld.

However, even if it had been a simple fast touch of lips, the impression had been great, making it harder for Shen to forget the sensation left behind by Zhao's warm and soft lips over his. His emotions were the key to his pain, but how could he feel nothing when the man he loved had dare to cross the line and kiss him out of the blue? If circumstances where any different he would be in ecstasy, but now, his increased desire for Zhao, for truly kiss him with all his might, was giving him a hell of troubles to calm himself.

Then, the pain came in huge waves. Shen Wei was about to let himself scream, but the sudden open of a portal in his room, make him sallow it instantly. He knew that energy well and the last thing he wanted was to give Shuzhi another reason to hate Zhao. Even so, when Chu found him, laying in the floor and barely masking his suffering, it make no real difference, as he already suspected Zhao had done something to trigger his pain again.

-Shuzhi-

"Your Honor!" Chu yelled, hastily kneeling by his side and helping him sit on the floor. Guo, who had been taken away by default again, also help Shen to steady himself.

"That beast! What did he did to you? I swear, once I put my hands on him, I will show him no mercy!" Chu yelled angrily.

"You will not. Zhao Yunlan is not to be touched even if he kills me with his own hands..." Shen warned him first. That was of course, nothing new for neither Chu nor Guo, who knew of Shen Wei's undying devotion for Kunlun or most recently for Zhao Yunlan, his human reincarnation. Still, the prohibition didn't took away the bitterness Chu felt for the human version of Kunlun and he knew that His Honor was well aware of it.

"Well, he will have to kill me first then... Guo, help His Honor to heal..." Chu begin saying with the intention of going away, however, he was simply too predictable and Shen grab one of his arms, holding him back.

"Shuzhi! Forget about Yunlan, we had more urgent matters to attend. I just had an encounter with a sealed memory of Kunlun and he warn me that the barrier of the realm had weaken to the point of completely breaking soon if it's not restored again." This, effectively make Chu forget about Zhao, completely in less than a second.

"What? What do you mean it will brake soon and how did you met Kunlun at this time and age? He is been gone for centuries." Chu asked.

"How I met Kunlun is not important, what he told me is. Hell had been sealed away for thousands of years and we have been guarding it for that long, however, because I need to rest for long periods of time, it had given those who had been trapped inside, the perfect opportunity to weaken the seal. We both have notice the increase in ghosts and demons crossing the border, when they shouldn't, now we know for certain the reason..." Shen said, trying to stand, yet he failed half way, for which, both Chu and Guo grab him before he could fall.