The Ghost Slayer Training

-Yunlan / Shen Wei-

The temple Shen Wei had transport them to, was one of the best the team had seen. The entrance of the temple had a majestic stair with stone craved dragons, as you walked up the many steps. Shen helped Zhao with every single one, as he watched him closely to see his expression and just as he imagined, Zhao's face showed a kind of nostalgic he understood well. The main entrance with the typical colors of red, gold, blue, green yellow and wood, was exquisite, very well-kept and the two large dragons facing each other up above in the roof, was breath-taking.

Once crossing the magnificent entrance, there was a sea of red and gold lanterns hanging from hundreds of treads, giving the temple an air of festivity, that Zhao thought was quite accurate, as what he assumed was a very big space was suited for a lovely festival and the corridors at the sides where long and equally decorated with vivid paint.

"This is..." Zhao whisper in awe. He could only see the closer things, but even that little was quite beautiful and somehow familiar. Even if he could only see what was directly in front of him, he had the feeling he knew that place inside out and he could even go as far as imagining it as a whole, not needed to see it fully to understood its beauty.

"Truly magnificent. The monks here had done quite well in keeping this temple almost the same as hundreds of years ago." Da Qing said, with great approval.

"Were you here before?" Guo asked a bit surprised.

"Oh, yes. Of this one Kunlun, my first master, was quite found off and he wanted to keep it as such for his special one. You could said it was a love gift." Zhao side looked at Shen, who was still closely guiding him and he knew he was blushing like mad.

"I gave this to you? Damn, you truly did make me love you way too much, even then..." Zhao whisper to his ear, as a volt of electricity seems to run all over Shen's body, making him slightly shudder. Zhao smiled. "I see you liked that much, then I'm glad..."

"Please Yunlan..." Shen whisper back, not wanting to get embarrassed in front of Zhao's team all over again.

"Ah, it looks so lovely, quite fit for a very special wife, I did well right?" Zhao asked, making Shen sigh.

"Yes, it was quite the gift." As they keep walking, they could see the temple was bigger than they imagine, and the air of old history hidden within those walls was present in every corner. Almost immediately, Zhao felt at home, despite never being there before. First of all it was a love gift and second, it was made for his beloved Shen Wei and the monks were as kind and welcoming as their host.

As soon as they arrived, the monks insisted on preparing them a good meal and warming drinks, because the temple was suited between mountains, it was colder than the city. Zhao was having such a good time that he kind of forgot he was there to train with the Ghost Slayer and when his beloved Professor call for him to go to the training grounds, he begin to feel nervous.

He loved the softer side of Shen Wei with do passion, but his ghost side, which was fiercer, he respected it with equal intensity. His traitor team, eagerly follow them to the many turns and long corridors, until they reached the very center of the temple, which have a huge open space with a stunning painting of two huge beautiful koi fish circling each other, symbolizing the yin and yan in the stone floor.

“Wow! This place is something else…” Lin whisper, admiring the realistic painting.

“True… so beautiful and even the energy feels different in here. It’s like this is a place meant to be at peace, a resting place.” Zhu added, making Shen a bit nervous, as she had hit the spot right away.