The Dark Side Of Wei

-Yunlan-

Although he had seen Shen Wei mad before, especially when they travel to the River Village, he had never been scare of him, not even when he open the gate of hell, because he knew that even then, Shen Wei was in full control of his actions.

However this time he actually feared the power of his lover when unrestrained, because as he screamed his heart out, a sudden blast of dark energy send them crushing against the wall and almost destroyed the whole level, if Zillah had not use his time shield to lessen the destruction and Rong his fire to spare them from becoming living popsicles, as the tunnel they were in froze over in seconds, forming big ice crystals all around it, with a strong gale that decreased the temperature in record time.

“Shen Wei!” Zhao yelled, not minding the pain on his back for hitting the stone wall with force and saw his gentle professor becoming a different kind of Ghost Slayer, because his energy felt even darker than never before as he stood up. Zhao stood too and try to touch him, despite the freezing cold emanating from him, but a kind of static electric charge as well as a wave of dark energy push him backwards once again, although this time he was spare from hitting the wall.

“Don’t come closer, Zhao Yunlan…” A deeper voice than what he was used to hear said to him, involuntarily making him shudder and not exactly for the intense cold.

“Oh, this is bad… he is going to lose it…” Da Qing whisper under his breath as the floor begin to shake under his feet, making him stumble with Lin, who stumble with Zhu and so on. Then, Chu moved to use his treads to restrain the Ghost Slayer, as he was beginning to walk away.

“Do you truly believe that will restrain me, Old Chu?” The Ghost Slayer said, turning to look at him. As he did so, the thick dark smoke covering his face cleared and they all were shocked as to see Shen Wei with long hair and deep red eyes. “Don’t make me harm you, because you are not the one I want to destroy, let go.” The Ghost Slayer said and Chu was actually at a loss, not really knowing what to do next, because this Shen Wei was way too dark and powerful. Just standing  behind him was hard enough, because the dark energy he was releasing in waves was overwhelming. Luckily for him, Zhao put a hand over his shoulder.

“Do as he said, I will take care of this…” Zhao told him, as both Zillah and Rong frowned. They were already busy sustaining their respective barriers. If Zillah were to undo his time barrier, the whole place would collapse over them and Rong’s fire barrier were keeping them from confronting the minus zero temperature outside his fire bubble.

“Yunlan, not even you will stop me from going down. I will make those who kill Ye Zun pay their deserved price…” The Ghost Slayer said, not even showing a sing of hesitation in front of his lover. Still, Zhao simply smiled at his darker side, because as he remember more things from their past, he realize that his Ghost Slayer was still holding back.

“I never said I was going to stop you, go ahead and crush this whole place down if you wish it.” He said, making his team panic.

“Chief Zhao that’s not a good suggestion, right now…” Lin dared to say.

“I was no different when Ye Zun stab him long ago, so who am I to stop him? Actually, I did it far worse… but that was when he was a step closer to turn into ashes… Remember, Shen Wei? You were going to turn into ashes because you were a ghost that will disappear without trace, never able to return. I have to give you my heart to make you a half god and keep you from dying. You are such a smart guy, then tell me Shen Wei, did the same thing happen to Ye Zun? Did he turned into ashes, so the idiots below can’t use him against you or even me?” Rong sighed a bit relived, as he knew what Zhao Yunlan was trying to do.