Thank You Guardian Community

Akai Seirei

I had to be honest with you guys, so please indulge me this once, because I just need to let it out of my chest. I had been moved to my very core more than once with this Guardian Community, that I consider myself blessed just to be part of it. I honestly don’t have enough words to give it enough credits to you amazing writers and readers all around the world. The main reason I was attracted to the Guardian drama and novel, was not for the BL theme, but for the supernatural one, which I’m quite the fan, because is what I love the most, but I fell in love with both Yunlan and Shen Wei on the spot and so I dare to write my first bl novel after the tragic ending.

My main reason was to give others, just as much as myself, something to be happy about after the sad end. I wanted a satisfying story with a very happy ending, but soon after, it became something deeper. I felt like been part of a bigger family that just had so much love for this pair and it gave me a wider understanding of the LGBT world. I had always keep my mind open to the different choices of people, because, who am I to judge love in their many layers? And who am I to say you should be and have less because you love someone from your own sex? Let’s not be cruel and narrow minded, because this people are as amazing as the rest of us and they deserve the love and respect we give to others in equal magnitudes.

This fandom is simply full of amazing writers and readers and that’s the honest true, but most of all, this fandom is full of amazing people, amazing friends, companions and loved ones. Who said that a stranger cannot care for another and who said that the same strange cannot find or give comfort in return? I for once, consider you all, whatever fellow writers or readers as part of my life, even if I don’t personally know you. And let me reassure you that no matter the ups and downs of life, we all are not alone in this world and when one door close, another will open for you.
My deepest thanks for the heartwarming welcome to this world and even more so for the support.

If any of you, beloved ones ever need me, no matter the reason, don’t hesitate to let me know, it will be my pleasure to help you out. Love you all, members of this Guardian community and I humble bow to each of you, for been so amazing, because you all are amazing in my book not matter what others may think of you. Dear friends, you are all specials in your own way, never doubt that. I had a wonderful lesson in life, because I had never seen so much love for a story wathever the drama or novel, as for the Guardian one. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

To you, special ones… A simple beautiful gift to enjoy, please watch it if you have the time. Thanks again.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇
🌟🌟🌟🌟
💗💝💗
💙