The Ghost Slayer Rage

-Shen Wei / Yunlan-

Just like Chu Shuzhi had said before, the horrifying display of skulls crashing over the barrier was only the beginning, soon after, the air around the cars dropped several degrees in seconds, making Zhao and Guo involuntary shudder, while their breath could be seen. Shen Wei took out his thick jacket and gently put it over Yunlan's shoulders, pulling him closer.

"The ghost will begin to show up soon..." Chu warn them, also pulling Gou closer, even if his body had not as much warmth as he needed. A few seconds later, the fog began to darker more and more, until it became dark gray and some figures could be distinguish. The translucent ghost begin to surround both cars and the air became heavy with a kind of nefarious energy.

Soon the place was enough dark to almost lose sight from the car parked just in front of them. Then, they try to slash the barrier with their deformed hands, horribly screaming in anger and pain when their efforts were thrown back by Yunlan's perfect protection. Guo was scared to death at that point, yet Chu, keep him tightly hug.

"I'll go and take care of them..." Shen said, angry at such display. He could see beyond their decaying figures all the way back to their rotten hearts. This was once a place of great evil he needed to clean it up for good.

"No, you will not. I can deal with this much myself, you must be tired after fighting with so many demons last night. Let me handle this, Guardian's style and... have this back, you should be colder than me." Zhao said putting away the jacket Shen had just gave him, but was stopped by Wei, halfway.

"Yunlan! I'm a ghost myself, the cold doesn't affect me, as much as you. Stay warm or you will have a cold in record time. As for those outside, they are mine to deal with. These wicked souls deserves punishment." Shen said in such a serious tone that make Zhao shiver and not exactly because of the freezing air. It was more than obvious that the gentle Professor was now mad, that much was clear, however, he too had a duty to perform as Guardian.

"Shen Wei... This involves me too, these people killed two of my workers in cold blood just because they loved each other when their relationship was forbidden a century ago and although I was able to save those two souls, I couldn't give them closure."

"Then I will give them justice for you." But before any of them could do anything, all ghosts outside, pointed at the vehicle in front of them, in where Zhao knew both Wang and Sang were. He had allowed them to come, because they had insisted and wanted to see their home one more time. So he gave in and let them possess a special kind of doll make especially for them.

However, as the hatred those people held was greater than he imagine, maybe letting them go back to River Village had been a mistake, because the Hanga ghosts summon another type of ghost. The new ones were smaller, yet fiercer, with long limps and claws, huge stomach and a mouth that could open beyond what anyone would thought to be possible.

"Ghouls..." Guo whisper, almost to the point of fainting.

"Damn, just how sinful this people can get..." Zhao cursed as he watched the ghouls try their sharp claws in the barrier while opening their big moths, which completely disgusted them all. Soon after, team Ghost Slayer heard a woman scream from inside the other car.

"Wang!" Zhao yelled back and was about to open the door, when Shen forcedly held him back.

"Are you insane? You can't go out now or you will put yourself in danger!" Zhao gave Shen a cold glare.

"Those are members of my team, my people and I owe them that much!"

"Yes, you are loyal to the core, I got it, but getting kill will not help them any..."