The Pillar Of Nature

-Yunlan-

Giving the nature of his line of work, he had been forced to prepare himself for unexpected circumstances of all types. One of those circumstances was of course, lose his cell phone while fighting a ghost or something worse. So he open one of the drawers he rarely used and took out one spare phone already programed with all his contacts. The one missing, would be that of Shen Wei's, but he was planning on got his contact number as soon as he see him again which he hoped it would be soon.

Then, he hastily grab Shen Wei's car keys and head out of his apartment. The black beauty, Xiao Wei had brought was certainly something else, just like his owner. A stunning elegant shining black (Alfa Romeo 8c), that should had cost him a fortune, was now at his personal use, since his motorcycle was still parked at the University and he had not the ability to travel hundreds of miles in the blink of an eye.

"Shen, babe, you sure have good taste, both in cars and men..." Zhao murmur, getting inside, feeling like a kid with a new powerful toy. Still, as soon as he begun driving he put aside his excitement. He marked the number one on the speed dial of his phone and soon, he heard Zhu's voice from the other side.

"Dragon City Guardians, Special Unit, how may I help you?" Was her introduction. Putting her on speaker, Zhao waste no time with formalities.

"Zhu Hong, we got serious troubles of epic proportions. I want you to call as many temples as you can and told them that the Order had issue a request for stronger wards and I mean the kind of what I used in the Professor's dorm, no less." He order, earning only silence from the other side.

"You are kidding me right?" Zhu asked with obvious incredulity.
"Nope. Apparently, the barrier that hold all Hell from the rest of the underworld and the human realm is going to break soon. The seal had weaken considerable over the last few thousands of years, so we do have one hell of a problem in our hands... literally." More silence, then...

"Say what?!!! Zhao, don't go around joking like that! Are you finally losing it? Did the Professor's rejection make you crazy or what?" She asked, angrily.

"Why would someone as smart as he, reject such a handsome man like myself? I'm not joking Zhu, as for right now, you all will stop looking for clues on the Ghost Slayer, he will probably show up soon enough anyways, and start looking for the locations of the Holly artifacts used to seal the world." A gasp of horror from the other side.

"Is it true then? How come? So suddenly? Are you sure?" She begin questioning in her panic.

"It's a beats me for most of your questions, but as for if I'm sure, the answer is yes. The evidence is even in the library. You can go ahead and have a look at the Guardian's book. There is a golden page, which held a sealed memory from the founder of the Order. He wrote a warning that the barrier may break soon if it is not remake. I even risked Professor Shen's life in the process, so I'm more than certain it's going to happen. Pass on the message to all the high officials that all barriers in the city must be changed for stronger ones as soon as possible."

"But Zhao..."

"This is a broken world we live in, so in matters of dangers coming from the underworld, we hold the highest authority. They are not to refuse our request, or all the lives lost in a coming war will fall on their heads as heavy sins. It will be of great help if you can ask your Uncle Four about the artifacts. As descendants of a goddess, your tribe may know something that can help us locate them."