Elementary days

It only started getting downhill from there

Izuku hasn't turned into a complete scaly beast ( and hopefully won't ). His legs have almost been completely covered in scales which he found out was great for swimming, he wasn't sure why because he was sure that his scales are from snakes, not from fish, but he'll take it. He also found out that they're damn near indestructible, covering his body like hardened steel, there are a few patches on his arm and on the sides of his abdomen, his mom tells him that there's a small patch on the centre of his back. The sides and the back of his neck is completely covered as well.

His wrist was also surrounded by scales although it was more translucent and more flexible and fades up, his fingernails are completely sharp and strong as steel, nothing can cut it anymore but can retract it somewhat? He feels like a cat, not a snake.

He also started weight lifting but that definitely did not work out well for him, like at all. Katsuki laughs at him, finally being able to one up Izuku at something, Izuku kicked his shin though so it was all okay. He gained some sort of rival friendship relationship with Katsuki, they don't actively antagonise each other but they do silently compete with each other, the blonde still wants to fight and Izuku still does not.

While Izuku can't lift anything for his own life, he's speedy and fast, his feet had developed soft like pads at the bottom so if he runs barefooted it wouldn't make a noise at all, of course he still wears his bright red sneakers in public. Izuku had started to wear bright neon green yellow jackets and red red pants as well, he's been pushed aside in a street plenty of times for 'trying to look cool' which is ofcourse good practice because this means that he's definitely very eye catchy.

His skin has started turning a greyish creamy light color though the skin around his scales have a bit more gray to them, and shedding, shedding was a sensitive topic, literally, when Izuku thought that he can never have his alone time anymore after growing nails, he was oh so wrong.

On another note, his tail has become thicker and longer, Izuku hopes it doesn't become longer, it's hard enough to maintain as it is, not to mention, it's increasingly hard to explain to the kids and his classmates why they shouldn't touch it at all, not to mention, Katsuki's reaction when he found out how sensitive it was, it was humiliating.

"So it's like a dick?" Izuku's sighs

"N-No... e-eek! What are you doing I told you not to touch it y-you pervert!" Izuku screeched and clawed Katsuki's face.

After that incident Katsuki stopped trying to touch it but by the glances he gives to it, he's more than a 100% sure that Katsuki wants to touch it again. Makes sense, because he's a pervert.

__________

In class Izuku was simply respected as their Class Vice President with Katsuki being the President, Izuku didn't even want to be a Vice President, especially with the president being Bakugou, he's fine with staying in school after class but staying in school after class with Bakugou? Helping on planning out school events with Bakugou? No thank you.

It doesn't help that someone their class thought they looked cute together, saying they have a lot of similarities, they both have pretty strong quirks, both pretty intelligent, both have a position in class and somehow they think they have a love and hate relationship which is clearly not true because Katsuki's Fiancée to fighting and Izuku is currently proposing to solitude but it's clearly not going well seeing as the blonde won't stop demanding daily fights from him

The moment Izuku found out Katsuki was aiming for UA, Izuku quickly listed that out of the schools that he wants to join, he passed the paper to Bakugou who sits in front of him, Katsuki pauses for a bit, Izuku doesn't pay attention and looks out the window.