Friends (1)

// just want to clear something up, Izuku does not have a coochie, the hole in his tail is honestly just to check whether the snake part of him is male or female it's not functional u can't stick anything inside of that, also since it was cold, Katsuki actually warmed Izuku up Bec of his high body temp and triggered the heat, after cold seasons snakes have heats in warm seasons I kinda took that bit and just slammed it in the story wheeze

Now Izuku in classmates POV uwu ( suggestions r still open btw )

1.) Iida Tenya

Tenya thinks that Izuku is simply a delight, Iida doesn't have a little brother nor does he think he'll have one soon but this is probably the closest thing to it.

"Iida-kun, my dad gave me something, he told me I should share it with my friends, do you want to have some?"

"Sure!" Izuku hands him the small packet of... seaweed? Iida squeezes it lightly and it moves, probably has some liquid in it, Iida opens it and is hit with the strong smell of spice and everything that will cause your eyes to burn and die of tears.

Still, Izuku looks at him, waiting for him to eat it.

Iida eats it in one go.

"How spicy!" He says.

"Wh-Wha ya mean spicy- dude m-mah mouth on fire!" Katsuryoku cries, he steals the strawberry milk off Shoto's hands and downs it all in one go before sighing in relief, Shoto looks at him incredulously.

"How dare you..."

Iida was too busy smiling and trying to make it look like the spicy snack did not affect him at all as Shoto freeze Katsuryoku to the wall and making the excuse of 'emotional damage possibly causing trauma' to Aizawa.

"I'm glad you liked it Iida-kun! If you want I can bring more tomorrow!" He chirps, he looked so happy Iida said yes, Iida did not want to say yes, but Izuku hugs him after and Iida decided that it's worth it and this is worth it.

"I feel kinda sad when hugging you, my hands doesn't touch" Izuku pouts, trying to squeeze Iida more to get his arms to wrap fully around him, he was too broad.

"It's fine! I think it's endearing that you still try!"

"Thank you" Izuku smiles at him, Iida smiles back.

Somewhere.

"Dude what the heck is that and why do you have so many?" Katsuki opens the packet and dumps the contents in his mouth, it's the good stuff, the spice was basically drug to him.

"Don't fucking know, can't read it but it's fucking spicy, Deku gave them to me since he thinks I like spicy shit"

"Is he right?"

"He is"

"Cool can I have some?" Katsuki smirks at Kirishima.

"Take as much as you want, shithead."

2.) Ejiro Kirishima

Kirishima thinks Izuku is cute, even though he likes talking back a lot, Kirishima thinks he's cute, he's small, acts like a little kid, acts like a little cat, acts like a little snake.

"My height has nothing to do with how I act!" Izuku whines. Also because he does that thing where he tries to look scary but it just looks like he's puffing his cheeks while pouting.

"Sure sure!" Kirishima says, petting his head, Kirishima thanks the gods for making him tall enough that he feels like he's petting a little kid when he's petting the greenette, Izuku quickly leans into his hands, there is something very therapeutic about petting small green haired boys.