Cavalry Battle

"Oi Deku! You're in my team!"

"I am?"

"Yes you are"

"Oi let me join in too then! I can't trust my little snake friend with you!" Ejiro says, coming up to him.

"Me too! I'll restrain you incase you hurt him!" Sero says.

"Hah?! You think I'm gonna fight him?!"

"It probably would help if you stopped asking me for a fight everyday Kacchan-"

"SHUT UP DEKU! Fuck fine, just don't drag me down you shitty extras!"

They quickly get into position, Izuku was on the left side of Bakugou while Sero was at his right, Kirishima was up front, in total they have 750 points, Izuku was pretty sure they only need to keep the points on their neck and they'll survive till the next round.

The moment the event began, everyone as expected, rushed to team Todoroki, Izuku spotted one team with only two members coming up to them, if he remembers their names correctly, this should be Kamakiri's team.

"Hey let's charge them and grab their band!"

"Hah?! You think you can order me aro-" Katsuki does not yelp when Sero, Kirishima and Izuku starts to charge at them.

"Remember to grab their head bands, Kacchan!"

Izuku focused entirely on Tsunotori's leg, in an instant, it turns into stone and she stumbles forward panicking Togaru, Katsuki grabs the headband off from him as he stumbles forward, crashing unto the ground a few inches off Pony. The stone from her leg crumbles off quickly after.

"Woah Midoriya dude! I didn't know you could do that!"

"Ah... I actually kinda forgot that I can do that too!" He grins cheekily.

"Oi Stop muttering! If you're gonna speak, do it out loud!"

"Kacchan just wants to be part of the conversation..."

"Fuck off, I do not!"

"Haha, Bakugou can actually be kind of cute!"

"SHUT UP!" Katsuki screams.

"My my, are students from 1-A usually so vulgar?" Neito says.

"No, sorry sir-"

"Izuku dude! Don't apologize for Bakugou's mistake!" Sero says.

"Hey Bakugou! Apologize!"

"Hell no!"

"Ah you don't wanna? Well it's fine, I'll just make you anyways-" Neito said, as they were running past each other he grazed his fingers slightly over Bakugou, making the explosive blond wince and in an instant, Neito was delivering an explosion to Katsuki's face-

"Hey what the hell?! Don't bully Kacchan!" Izuku whines, spitting poison at the blonds face, Katsuki steals back the bands Monoma tried to get from them and steals the other bands from Monoma too before they ran pass their team, Monoma still unmoving.

Suddenly, almost the entire arena is frozen again-

"YOU STUPID HALF AND HALF, YOU FUCKING ELSA WANNABE, STOP ICING EVERYTHING NOT EVERYONE CAN ICE SKATE, WE'RE NOT FROM FUCKING FROZEN!" Katsuki screams.

"K-Kacchan..."

"I get it it's fucking cold!" Katsuki huffs, ruffling Izuku's head from his position,

"Hey you seem to like doing that! Is Izuku's hair soft? I wanna touch it too!"

"Me too!"

"Ah! Feel free to pet me whenever you want-"