Hands

// major KatsuDeku warning for this chapter
Is that even a warning
WHEEZE

Hands, Izuku has been staring at people's hands lately.

He still did well in training- Aizawa told him he's learning a lot faster than his previous UA students which was a great praise, but the greater praise was the pet he got after.

He really should stop being obsessed with pets or hands. But who can blame him? Being pet feels amazing, his classmates managed to pick it up after the Bakugou incident, it helps that he's kinda short in stature, Izuku's more active than ever in class, mostly because when he did something good, someone would pet him, getting a perfect score on the assignment? Pet, a perfect score on an exam or quiz? Pet, tutoring someone after class? Pet!

You can pretty much bribe him with pets so-

"As long as you can't control your instincts well, I'm not petting you"

The ultimate betrayal

"W-What?! W-Why?! B-But I've been doing really well-!"

"While I do admit that physically and academically, you can pretty much pass the UA exams if you'd like, I'm here to train you in all your aspects, and that includes your instincts, if you can't control your primal urges then your enemy can one day take advantage of it, you can't even take your eye off from a red laser, so we're going to do this, whether you like it or not" Izuku pouts

"Even if I beg, you won't pet me?"

"No"

"Pretty please?"

"No"

____________________________

Izuku goes to school looking very down and sad, his tail stays still, drooping low and his scales doesn't shine that much, his hair stays completely still, he's very very sad and everyone with two eyes can see that. His eyes were darker with no reflections cast on them- of course you can't see it, looking him in the eye usually isn't something you'd want to do but nonetheless, it's there.

"Oi, fight me you fucking nerd" Katsuki says, Izuku was much more focused on his hands, ah....

He remembers that Bakugou's hand were slightly large and very very warm... he shakes his head, he'd rather die than beg Katsuki for a head rub, the thought by itself is humiliating to say the least.

But then again...

"Eep!" Izuku yelped when Katsuki slammed a hand down his desk, his tail unconsciously wrapped around him as if trying to protect him, "I-I don't want to fight you Kacchan!"

"The shit? The teacher arrived 40 minutes earlier and you weren't responding, you're going to the clinic" Izuku blinked

"No thanks"

"No thanks? You think you have a choice in this?"

"...I would like to think that I have..."

"Get up, we're going" Izuku huffs and stands up, his legs feel a bit jittery but he can walk-

"Ah fuck it, you're taking too fucking long" Izuku yelps when Katsuki suddenly lifts him up.

"K-Kacchan! I-I can walk myself-!" Izuku squints his eyes when something flashed on him- Ah was that a camera? He wasn't really sure but he's sure Katsuki won't let anything that looks suspicious leak so it's fine.

And and-

Izuku purrs softly as he felt gentle yet calloused hands run through his hair, his tail slightly swaying in happiness, ah fuck it there's nothing left of his dignity anymore.