This Chapter is NSFW

// you guys sucked, you chose the wrong Katsuki, the one on top was Katsuryoku damnit, but Bec I am merciful also Bec I still do luv u guys, I'm still making KatsuDeku uwu

Also fuck it I'm not waiting for Christmas. Also don't expect good smut??? I suck at writing smut???

This is off the storyline, happens in the future or something.

Izuku felt kind of flustered, Katsuki sitting next to him in his bed, he didn't expect the blond to actually take his words seriously when he told him that he's free to sneak in his room as long as his parents won't know, seeing as he hasn't seen his door move by one bit at all, Izuku guessed that they haven't been found out yet.

Well he can think of it as a surprise sleep over, its weekends anyways, it's also already way past his bed time, which probably meant that his parents are asleep or they were arguing again, either way Izuku doesn't want to know.

It's been a long time since Kacchan and him were 'dating', it's still kind of wonky but they're working on it.

"I don't really have much that we can do right now..." he huffs, "Want to cuddle?" Izuku asks, "we've never done that before, it'll be a new experience!" Izuku chirps, hugging his arm.

Kacchan blushes.

So cute.

They lay on the bed, Katsuki pulling up the sheets over them until it stops on Izuku's shoulder, the greenette hugging him, curling on himself as he relished on the warmth Katsuki was releasing. Katsuki holds him close, kissing the top of Izuku's head before plopping his face unto soft green locks.

Izuku sighed, nuzzling up to the teen, Ah he can't fall asleep, he's way too happy to be in his hold right now.

"Kacchan, mouth." Izuku demands, almost in a whine, the blond looked startled but complies though he looked shy about it, he leant down and kissed him, pulling away gently after, Izuku could feel his blush forming, he quickly hid his face in Katsuki's chest.

"Why the shit are you the one embarrassed? You're the one who asked for it, you know." Katsuki points out. Izuku softly whines.

"I-I can't help it..." he pouts.

"Hey, look up."

"Why would you want me to do that, do you want to get frozen or something?"

"...Wait here." Katsuki says, getting off the bed, Izuku yelps when Katsuki covers his entire body with blanket. He huffs, gently poking his head out.

"Hey, keep your eyes closed, I covered you for a reason." Izuku pouts, but complies, he knows he can keep his eyes open but you know, it feels like cheating, Izuku doesn't like cheating.

"Sit up." Izuku does, a few moments later he felt something wrap around his eyes, he opened his eyes only to be greeted by darkness.

"... Kacchan, did you just blindfold me?"

"Maybe, can you tell?"

"..." Izuku doesn't know why but his cheeks heat up, he lays back down on the bed, Katsuki settles himself next to him.

"You probably can't see-"

"I definitely can't see."

"I 'now, smartass." Katsuki snickers, "but I'm staring at your face right now."

"See something you like?"

"I see something perfect."

Izuku froze, his face turning red.