Camping (4)

Izuku feels like he got the short end of the stick here.

"Izu-bear! We're partners!" Katsuryoku screams in delight, hugging his small snake friend, "I'm so happy, it's been awhile since we talked! We should catch up while walking together alone!" Izuku felt a bit concerned over how those last words were uttered.

"Oi Deku, you can switch with me." Bakugou says, offering himself in his steed.

"No way! C'mon I'm not that bad. I just wanna talk!"

"You sound like a fuckboy, if you try anything to my boyfriend while you're in there together I'll emasculate you you piece of shit-"

"Kacchan, calm down, Katsu-kun won't try anything weird with me. I'll make sure of it." He huffs, "I'm not a kid, I can take care of myself."

"But-"

"But what?" Izuku asks, his cheeks puffed, Katsuki pauses, his cheeks turning a bit red and he looks away.

"Nothing... er can I kiss you before we leave?" Katsuki asks.

"Kacchan, it's only a short game, it's not like I'll be gone for the whole night-"

"Well I already miss you so..."

"...After this. After this I'll kiss you, okay?" Izuku murmurs, hugging him, "I won't be gone for long anyways, just be quick too."

"Okay, I will."

____________________

Things were pretty uneventful.

"Boo!" Izuku only slightly jolted while Katsuryoku didn't even stop talking and they continued to walk.

"At first I was skeptical when you two got in a relationship like everyone saw it coming even me and I was even planning to push you two together but man, you two were so sweet together I don't even have any doubts now."

"Ah, I see."

"Like bro! I don't know if you've noticed but you've become really really cuter ever since you got in a relationship with Bakugou!"

"I did?"

"Yeah! Sometimes you look at him with lovey eyes and your cheeks are all soft and red and you always slightly pout when he doesn't look back or notice you and your hand gets a bit antsy and your tail sways as if annoyed and you just look all disappointed in a cute way, then after that you'll huff and look away, crossing your arms and you're still so red and soft and cute- I have 1,456 photos of you in my phone!"

"Uh... thanks..?"

"Haha, it's no problem, Shoto has even more than me!"

"Erm... I'll thank him later."

Izuku is feeling pretty uncomfortable. Not only because he's with this guy, not only because he wore two collars, this guy has been yapping weird stuff about him the entire time they've been walking, describing him with details he's never really even noticed like he was a stalker. Like he's happy that he finds him cute and stuff but this is just kind of... uncomfortable.

"You know, I think the only times I see you go to the bathroom is where you stay completely still, staring at your lap in your desk for a few moments before you excuse yourself, it always goes like that. Do you notice that? Do you know you do it?"

"Not really, atleast until you pointed it out to me- is it just me or is it really really quiet?"

"Huh?"

"We've been walking for awhile now but there hasn't been any students popping out to scare us, and it's really quiet right now." Izuku flicks his tongue out and cringes, "it smells weird too-" Izuku yelps when he felt a handkerchief, pressed to his mouth roughly.