Cousins???

// SCREAMS THINGS WILL GET BETTER JUST WAIT LIKE UHHHH 3 MORE CHAPTERS OR SOMETHING also expect no bakuboi
But I'll give u guys something special after the end of this arc uwu

Pairing warning : t o d o d e k u

Izuku doesn't come out of his room for dinner, he comes out the next day after, he doesn't go straight to the breakfast like he always does, he goes straight to the door but.

"I-Izuku? Aren't you going to take your lunch with you...?" His mother calls out to him, her voice soft and meek.

"...It's fine I'll just buy lunch at school." He replies.

"Aren't you going to have breakfast...? It's still early Izuku..."

"It's fine, I don't want you to have to see my face mom, if it hurts you that much then it's fine."

"Izuku-"

"I'm going now, bye mom, I love you."

Izuku quickly left.

It's not like Izuku was sad, sure he's disappointed, he didn't want to believe it but sometimes you just have to accept some things, you know? It's fine, he had his friends at school, Aizawa is at school too, he'll be fine.

"Good morning Izuku, my father told me to be nice to you, mentioned something about you probably skipping breakfast so I brought you food." Shoto says as soon as he arrives in the classroom. He hands Izuku a bento.

"Father also cooked it, don't worry his food is not poisonous, I tried to feed it to him back then and he did not die." Izuku snorts.

"Thanks Shoto." Izuku sits down on his desk and opens it.

It was strangely cute, there were two small balls of rice that had seaweed on them to make them look like a panda, on the side there were cubes of meat, 4 octopus sausages, small pieces of egg that were cut into a shape of a heart and one tempura, Izuku almost felt bad eating it but he felt really hungry and homeroom is only 10 minutes away.

Izuku happily eats it, it's different from his mother's cooking, the taste is a bit uniform but it still tastes amazing.

"You ate quickly today." Shoto says.

"I was hungry, tell your dad I said thank you."

"I will." Shoto says, taking the empty lunchbox back, putting it back in his bag.

"Izuku... are you alright?"

"I am, don't worry about it." He says, "I think I'll be fine."

"..." Shoto was quiet.

"My father usually doesn't ask me to be nice to you unless it involves your parents, specifically, your father, please be honest with me, did something happen?"

"...I'll tell you about it later, homeroom is starting."

_______________________________________

Just the presence of his teachers already made him feel like he's at ease, halfway through the day he's completely forgotten about what even happened, he was more focused in class today making up for his time yesterday. Practically writing down their every word and I mean every word,

"Ah... Izuku you're overeating." Shoto points out.

"I guess I am, I've never really tried cafeteria food before! It's really good!"

"..."

It wouldn't have been a problem if Izuku was eating a lot but the thing is, Izuku was eating too much, he was twitchy, trying to find something to do at every instance, Iida needs to throw something? Izuku will take it, throw it at the farthest garbage bin instead of the one right next to them then come back. Need something wiped? He'll scrub at it for a straight minute, need some water? He'll get it for you.