69 ( not nsfw, its just the 69th chapter calm down )

// Guys.... chapter 69... we made it this far... godbless... kinda nsfwish? It's just some kissing :0

Shoto wishes to touch the tail, Izuku is sleeping quite comfortably, he would've gone in and pet it but Katsuki is around and Izuku is laying his head on his lap as he sleeps. Iida is also there, also staring at Izuku's tail that had the tip wishing from time to time as if tempting them. Iida only wishes to poke it, see how it would feel. Shoto wants to do something more and definitely also see how it would feel.

But Bakugou is around and although the blond trusts Iida to some extent. There's no way he wants them touching his boyfriend's tail, especially when it's so sensitive and he's definitely not taking any excuses to let them touch it too.

But has that ever really stopped Shoto?

"Nngh... K-Kacchan..." Izuku softly calls out, Katsuki stops scrolling through his phone, closing it and putting it beside him before he pays attention to his still sleeping boyfriend.

"Yeah? What is it?" Katsuki asks, is Izuku having a nightmare? Izuku tends to have nightmares although he doesn't really like talking about it, Katsuki noticed when during sleepovers, Izuku would whine and cry in his sleep, Katsuki never really asked about it when he realized what Izuku is saying in his dreams, he figured that it's something Izuku doesn't really like talking about seeing as Izuku doesn't even talk about his parents at all with him.

"Ngh..."

Iida looked scandalised as Shoto kept on palming and running his fingers on Izuku's tail, Bakugou hasn't noticed yet, seemingly more preoccupied wondering why Izuku was making noises in his sleep. Izuku lets out a whimper when Shoto squeezes and Katsuki looked very confused and concerned

"Deku? You okay?" Katsuki says, finally taking Izuku's tail out of view when he cradled the teen into his arms, it would've been cute because Katsuki's probably trying to help Izuku out of a nightmare but Shoto knows what really happened and he just kinda felt... guilty now.

"What happened?" Shoto asks, Katsuki glances at him, a bit suspiciously before he sighs.

"Don't know, fucking making noises in his sleep."

"Does Izuku need some help in any way?" Iida says, sitting on the other side of Katsuki, looking at his friend with worry and Shoto with a glare, Shoto only shrugs.

_________

"It's so weird to know how easy it is to turn on my dad." Izuku says, looking a bit uncomfortable as he laid himself down next to Shoto, "I get that it's part of our biology but it's just weird.

"You do what to Hisashi?" Enji asks, skimming through a book on a chair, a few inches away from them, he was going o read them a bed time story.

"I don't know because I don't really have the same reaction to him? I didn't believe it when he tried to scold me since I accidentally left the door open one time, I didn't until I glanced down. It was just weird, I'm getting a double lock for my door."

"Hey dad, don't you have a crush on uncle?" Shoto says, "want to continue your story time?"

"I heard fucking story time." Katsuki says, emerging from the blankets he was previously covered on.

"Skip to some juicy gossip dad, does uncle Hisashi know that you have crush on him?"

"...Yes, we did some fooling around back then-" Enji paused, glancing at their faces which looked immersed in the story now.

"What kind of fooling around did you do with my dad? Like... you know." Izuku turns a bit red.

"...Just know that we did some fooling around, we stopped though. And then I met Shoto's mother. That was the end of that-"