Rodents

Training with the caterpillar has been something exhausting, first of all he found out that this was actually a prohero, Eraserhead, he was both excited and horrified at the same time because training with pro heroes had always been his dream but he didn't expect it to be this way. Second of all he now has to follow a strict diet routine on which his mother happily complied.

Third of all Izuku never thought he'd be so flexible- well he guess he should've seen it coming since he was part snake but still, Izuku cringed as his arm twisted in a wrong way but didn't hurt, it just looks like it hurts.

Fourth of all, Izuku had been reduced to a cat, whenever the cat that was with Aizawa came along, the man for some reason, gives them both treats- canned tuna, of course Izuku gets the human version but he swears he only eats if because it's free food. Then the man would pay their heads affectionately, the only reason Izuku leans in is because he's touch starved, he swears it on his life.

Now it was a bit after training, Izuku was tired, he curled up on the cool sand of the beach while his tail unconsciously wrapped around him, the cat does the same and stays close to him, Aizawa sits next to him.

"Are you sure you're part snake and human and not snake and cat?" He says, running his hand through his green hair, Izuku purred, ignoring the question and simply enjoying the hand massaging his hair. The sun was slowly falling to the horizon until swirls of Orange fade to dark blue. Aizawa gently shakes him.

"It's night now, you should go back to your home" Izuku opens one eye, blinking it before slowly siting up, rubbing his tired eyes lightly before stretching, Aizawa smirks in amusement, Izuku glares at him. He stands up.

"T-Thanks for today, Aizawa-sensei." The man nodded, gently taking the cat in his arms.

"Take care, don't get attacked by villains while you're not done training yet" Aizawa pets his head one last time before a Izuku leaves, Izuku finds out that he doesn't mind.

That day, Izuku dreams, of gentle warm hands petting him, he wakes up and decides that maybe he should try not to like being pet so much.

______________________

"There's a rat in my bag! Someone get it out!" One of his classmate screeches, Izuku's eyes widen at the mention of rat, the rodent escaped and started causing chaos in the classroom, it made the mistake of bolting to Izuku, Izuku's fangs glinted as he opened his mouth and the rat was pierced through in a matter of seconds.

They were all praising Izuku for capturing the rat- until Izuku tried to eat it, Katsuki tightly held his neck.

"Spit it out!" The blonde screams, Izuku shakes his head.

"Midoriya-san, even if you're part snake, there's no way that eating rats can be good for your health!" A girl says

Izuku bites the rat and tries to chew it- Katsuki squishes his cheeks together with his other hand and growls.

"Spit it out you fucking nerd!" Izuku hisses, his tongue flickering before he spits the dead rodent out, he pouts, unable to eat his meal. Someone scoops the rat and buries it outside of school.

He was surprised when Katsuki gives him a meat bun

"Stop eating fucking rat and eat human food instead if you're so fucking hungry!"

Soon his other classmates also gave him 'human' food to try and get Izuku backs to his human side, suddenly in another classroom close to them, someone screeched.

"Why the fuck is there a bird here?!"

Izuku was pinned down before he could even show interest in catching the bird