Merry Chri

"Good morning to everyone reading this story." Shoto says outloud, Izuku glances at him like he's crazy. "Today we will be answering any questions or responding to what everyone has been saying about this story." Shoto looks at the screen just like in the office.

"Today I have my dear boyfriend-"

"Cousin. He meant cousin." Izuku quickly corrects.

"...My dear boyfriend-"

"Goddamnit Shou."

"To answer this questions with me. We didn't have enough time to gather everyone else since they're too busy spending their ChristmasEves with their family. Thankfully, me and Izuku are family. We are husbands-"

"Cousins. He meant cousins."

"Since birth, destined to be together. Now."

"Who are we even talking to Shou we're literally facing a wall."

"Let us go unto the first question. If Izuku gives birth will he give birth to an egg or human. What is your answer to you question." Shoto says, prodding a toy microphone unto Izuku's mouth.

"..Preferably none. I don't like children. I don't think I'll ever like children. And I'm a boy. Why are you asking me this, I literally cannot get pregnant?"

"And there you have it, Izuku is a boy he will not get pregnant. How unfortunate."

"Why is it unfortunate?!"

"Now the next question. Is it true that Endeavor is the best waifu in this story?"

"I'm sorry what."

"If you're asking me personally. My dad is obviously the best wife, and yes, he does wear a pink frilly apron when he cooks. He also likes searching up tutorials in YouTube to make cute bento lunches."

"I hear my name what are you kids talking about in there?" Endeavor said, knocking to the door.

"Oh what a coincidence. How about we ask the man himself." Shoto stands up, so does Izuku. They open the door and then Shoto shoves the toy microphone to his father's face.

"Father, is it true that you are the best waifu in this story?" Endeavor stares at him blankly.

"Shoto. Are you okay?"

"And as you can see-" Shoto turned around to face the wall again. "He is a doting worried, 'waifu', he is definitely the best father and the best waifu in this story."

"Do you know what's going on?" Endeavor whispers to Izuku.

"I don't know either, just go along with it he's beyond reasoning." Izuku whispers back.

Shoto walks to sit back down near the wall. Izuku and Enji follows after him.

"Ah.. and it seems that the best 'waifu' has decided to join us."

"Shoto please just refer to me as your father."

"Beyond reasoning." Izuku whispers back when Shoto promptly ignores his father.

"Now as for the next question. When will Shoto get married to Izuku?"

"Excuse me what?" Enji asks. Confused.

"Well father, when will you give me your blessings to marry my soon to be wife?"

"Shoto? Who's your soon to be wife?"

"Izuku."

"...Shoto, you're cousins." Enji says bluntly.

"As they say. Love knows no bounds."

"Shoto no."

"Beyond reasoning." Izuku whispers again.

"Just give me when, waifu." Endeavor says.

"Tell you what. If you somehow convince Hisashi to give you his blessings. I'll give mine too." He says.

"And there you have it, wait for about a year and a half and we'll get married." Shoto says, "What about you Izuku, what is your opinion on this?"

"We're cousins."

"Thanks captain obvious. So what do you think about it?"

"It's weird."

"But will you consider it?" Izuku squints at him suspiciously, giving no further reply.

"Okay now that that's done, let us have another question." Shoto snatches Izuku's phone from his hands. Quickly scrolling through the contacts he called someone."

"Uh... Shou?"

Suddenly the phone call is answered.

"Deku...?" Katsuki's voice says, a bit sleepily.

"Kacchan, how would you react if I stopped dating you and dated Shou instead ?" Shoto says, completely imitating Izuku's voice and tone. Izuku's eyes widen.

"...Deku what the fuck-"

"Shou!" Izuku whines, grabbing the phone from him.

"S-Sorry Kacchan. That was Shou! I swear! He's doing this weird thing where he's asking weird questions! I would never stop dating Kacchan- um well if you want to t-then I guess I will but-"

"Stop fucking muttering, fucking nerd." Katsuki says, a bit irritated.

"...I.. I don't want to stop dating you too but... if you really want to-"

"No Kacchan! I swear it was Shou!" Izuku whines, "I-I still love you! Don't leave me!"

"...Sorry talk to you later bye-"

"W-Wait what?! K-Kacchan!" Izuku whispers when the call was dropped.

In another place. Katsuki screaming and hugging a pillow, trying not to melt from the words he just heard.

"Shou! This is all your fault!" Izuku whines, "You better explain it to Kacchan later!"

"Heh." Was all Shoto says.

"Izuku, you're dating Bakugou?" Endeavor asks.

"Um..." Izuku shyly nods.

"Does your father know?"

"Please don't tell him. Mom already knows though."

"I see..." Enji nods.

"Now unto our next question-"

"When do you plan to stop?" Izuku sighs.

"Never, now the question. Izuku. What are your three sizes-"

"Shoto." Enji says, sounding shocked.

"Shou, why would you even want to know that?!"

"Me? Oh no it was not I who asked that question-"

"Shou you're literally the one asking the question."

"Okay you got me. But mind telling me?"

"No."

"Well it was a good try."

[ leave questions here : Shoto, Izuku and Enji will respond to them, you can also add other characters in wheezs ]