Competition

// fkjdbidjndkjnekjn cccccc:   New character

Since Izuku wasn't here yesterday, he wasn't able to choose a hero name and he really isn't sure what to pick as a hero name, in the end he just put snake in his board and gave it to Midnight, she told him that he can just change it if he wants.

He was about to leave the classroom but when he opened it, he was met with the scrutinising gaze of random students, blocking the pathway, he quickly closes the door again.

"HEY OPEN THE DOOR-" one of them says outside, Izuku turns to his classmates, silently asking what the heck was that?

"They came here yesterday but Bakugou tried to scare them off, there wasn't that many yesterday."

"Oh"

"Tsk, I'll deal with them" Katsuki said, Izuku quickly opens the door.

"Go away, you're blocking the way, if this was a road you'd already be pulled over for obstructing traffic." He says, staring at particularly no one.

"Oh won't you look at that, it's that villains student who turned everyone to stone!"

"Yep, that's me, thanks for noticing, you tend to overboard on your quirk when you're surrounded by villains, now that I think about it, you guys are scouting us because we we're attacked by villains right? Don't you have a better use of your time? You remind me of the reporters from two days ago, first you break the law then you harass us, how nice"

"You know we were expecting a class filled with people who were able to fight bravely against villains, all I see is a small brat here, you lost? Aren't you supposed to be back in middle school?" A guy with purple hair squeeze through the crowd, "are you their class speaker? That rowdy guy with that vulgar language sound like a better choice, atleast we wouldn't feel like we're talking to a kid." The guy smirked, looking down on him.

"And here I thought the only thing tall about you is your height, you didn't warn me about your ego, is that how it is huh? You want me to give you a trophy for being tall? Should everything tall now get a trophy? You want a trophy because you're tall? Worry more about your height sucking all your 'height', bet your limp buddy down there didn't get any of that"

"Also do you think we wanted to be attacked? Do you think any of us is happy with villains attacking us just because we caught some of the media's attention? Here's a question, would you want to get attacked by villains just for exposure? I'm sure even you aren't that desperate for attention, or are you?"

"Now now Izuku-kun! T-There's no need to fight! Hehe lets all go back inside now and maybe take a breather- we can talk about this-"

"You know if we do well in the sports fest, even if we're from Gen Ed, we can get moved up to heroics you know"

Izuku ignores Uraraka.

"I'm sure a guy with a villainous quirk like yours is quick to be demoted."

"And you think you'll get in? You don't even look like you can take care of yourself, well one thing for sure, your eye bags is proportionate to your height, what did you spend last night thinking about Huh?"

"Brocolli"

"Purple troll"

"Seaweed wannabe"

"Barney"

"Baby bop-"

"You two, detention, right now" Aizawa said, breaking apart the crowd of students.