Stain

Shoto looked at his phone, Iida did so, Izuku has sent his coordinates to them.

"It's not that far away from here is it?"

"Yes it isn't, my gps told me that it's only a 7 minute walk but we can probably shorten it to 5 minutes if we ran"

Endeavor handed the kitten to a sidekick, telling him to take care of it.

"Should we go...?"

"Go, I'll take care of the noumus here."

"Eh?"

"We don't know why Izuku has sent the coordinates, what if he also found a Noumu and is asking for help? You two should be enough back up for now, just let me burn this thing to crisp, I'll follow after, if any police officer asks you, tell them that Endeavor gave you permission to use your quirks as part of the hero internship, if anything goes wrong, give him my number, I'll take care of it myself"

"Thanks daddio"

"Shoto, please don't do that"

"Okay, hasta lavista-"

"Todoroki-kun, please, let's just get to Izuku"

____________________________________

Izuku winced feeling sharp knives hit hard against the golden bracer still hid under his over sized jacket. He's so glad that his dad gave him this, he still isn't sure what the heck it's made out of but it's really strong.

He knows he can keep up with this defense for so long, how many times have he been hit already? Sharp glinting blades that should've lunged deep, slid off, he can't keep this up for long, he can already feel the numerous indents, hard scales prodding his skin due to indents, it hurts, feeling something blunt but at the same time, sharp, poking, pressing unto your skin almost to the point of bruising.

His movements were slower, almost staggering with every dodge he takes, taking in blows meant to the two unconscious bodies behind him, he yelped when a knife finally pierced through the scaly covering on his arm, falling to his knees from the sudden pain, he hissed, his legs feeling weak, struggling to stand up. Stain comes close to him, stepping on his shoulder.

"You put up a pretty good fight for a newbie, I'm surprised you lasted this long, interesting" Izuku cries out when the knife was suddenly pulled off from him, suddenly, he literally can't move aside from his eyes and mouth.

"Y-You..." Izuku's eyes widen when Stain left him, watching him as he came close to one of the heroes, laying limp against the building.

"These hero nobodies, they need to be purged but you... you definitely are worth keeping alive..." Izuku shut his eyes close, a few seconds later he heard the sound of flesh, cut off with a sick squelch, the spray of blood and as it drips, he can hear it all. He whimpers, tears pooling up at the side of his eyes, his useless, he can't believe that-

"Don't cry about them too much, you didn't check if they were alive earlier, they were already dead before you even came here"

"W-What? T-They're already...?" Stain nodded, he crouched down to him.

"I can't have a bright, soon to be hero be let down by this should I? Don't even think that maybe if you've arrived sooner they would've been saved, even if I didn't take care of them... the others will and believe me when I say they're lucky I got to them first" he said with a low croon, Izuku still cries, confused and afraid but he's not sure what of yet.

He whines feeling Stain pick him up like he's a kid.

"It's fine, just stay unmoving, I don't have to hurt you anymore-"

A shot of fire bursts through from the entrance of the alleyway, stain dodged it, at that moment as well, Izuku felt as if he can move, he clawed Stain, the man was startled and let his grip loose, Izuku jumped but not before kicking him hard and running towards the source of fire.

"Shoto! What took you guys so long?!" He whines, hiding behind Iida who stood in front of him protectively.

"The strawberry milk vending machine got my strawberry milk stuck so I had to put another yen in only to notice that all my other yen are bills, I looked under the vending machine and saw some other yen"

"Why would you go that far for strawberry milk?!"

"I have two now, do you want some-"

Shoto shot up a wall of ice.

"Are you injured Izuku?"

"He stabbed my arm- don't get stabbed, when he licks his blade after you get stabbed you get paralysed, not sure how or why but that's what happened."

"... you'd think by the time we spent around you you would've given us some sort of resistant to being paralysed"

"Sorry"

_________________________

Katsuki was casually scrolling through his phone when he got a notification of Izuku sending his coordinates to him. It was at some creepy alleyway, he squinted at it.

Why would Izuku invite him in a weirdass alleyway?

Katsuki stared at his phone for a bit, slowly, his face turned cherry red and his eyes widen- wait no what is he thinking Izuku wouldn't just like, ask him for that- yeah he won't, he'll pester him about it later, but for now. Katsuki burrows his head into a pillow and screams with all his rage.

_______________________________

"I need to go"

"Why? We're in a middle of a meeting Hisashi"

"I suddenly need to pee"

"Hisashi you literally just came out of the bathroom"

"Well yeah- I still want to pee though" the director sighed.

"Okay fine, but be quick"

"Thanks!" Was all Hisashi said before crashing out of a window.

// I'm so sorry I didn't know how to write this chapter so it took me a week, any kind of suggestion is fine I'll take it OTL