Sports festival end

After the awarding ceremony they gave Izuku the key to Izuku's cuff and sent him to face with a still raging Kacchan. Alone.

Yeah sure that's a good idea, send the person who Kacchan is the most angry with right now to unlock him from his cage, Izuku would definitely not get mauled to death.

"K-Kacchan...? You okay?" He said, peeking in the room, his thoughts weren't as extreme as earlier but it's still enough to make him flustered.

The blonde glares to him, for some reason, the mouthguard was back on his mouth, the medal hanging from his neck, Izuku entered the room.

"I know you're mad but I'm here to set you free, there's no way that's uncomfortable, right?" He smiles at him, Katsuki abruptly stands up.

"Kacchan?" The blonde got near him, he leaned down and pressed the metal mouth guard on his mouth to Izuku's mouth, Izuku blinked.

"Oh, you want your mouthguard off first?" Katsuki looked angry, Izuku didn't mind him, "Can you turn around? I'll get it off for you" Katsuki does not turn around, rather, he raises his locked arms and brings it down around Izuku before pressing the greenette to the wall, practically trapping Izuku in a hug.

"Kacchan? It's h-harder to remove your mouthguard like this-" Izuku whined when Katsuki pressed the mouthguard more to his mouth, the cold feeling of metal did not feel good on his lips, he pouted and pushed Katsuki away. The blond  looked frustrated,

"Kacchan, seriously I get it, you want it off" Izuku huffs, he stood on his tip toes and with a click, he managed to remove Kacchan's mouthguard off him.

"There, you can talk now- can you let me go first? It'll be hard to-"

"Remove it from there"

"...eh?"

"I said, remove it from there"

"But it'll be harder-"

"Do I look like I give a shit?!" Izuku huffed and turned around, still trapped in Katsuki's metal hug, now fiddling with the huge lock on his hands.

"Kacchan is so bossy... the lock is probably on the down front." He mumbles, he graced his fingers over the surface and found the key hole- not that he can see it because Kacchan won't let him look. He huffs and inserts the key, with a twist, the lock separates and the metal from Katsuki's arms fall off at the same time, Izuku sighs.

"There you go! It's off now- eh, Kacchan?" Izuku flushed when Katsuki wraps his arms around him from behind.

"...you're so fucking stupid"

"That's not a very nice thing to say, Kacchan"

"Shut up." Izuku twitched, feeling someone soft and cold press on his nape-.

"Kacchan, your lips are cold- don't kiss me like that"

"Hah? You saying you're okay with me kissing you as long as my lips aren't fucking cold?"

"..."

Izuku was so glad Kacchan can't see his face, it's really red right now.

"O-Of course not b-but... but if Kacchan were to kiss me, I don't want it to be cold... that's all..."

"Oi Izuku"

"What?"

"Turn around"

"No"

"Turn around you nerd"

"N-No thanks" Izuku winced feeling Katsuki's hold on him tighten, "K-Kacchan!"

"Turn around-"

The door freaks open.

"Izuku, your father is looking for you, why are you-" Shoto's eyes widen seeing the scene infront of him.

"..."

"Ah don't worry Shoto! Just tell him to wait a bit more I can't get Kacchan off me- eep K-Kacchan!" Izuku yelps when Katsuki presses him up the wall, "K-Kacchan stop it already!" He whines.

"Oi, why the fuck do you know Deku's father, hah?"

"Kacchan! He's my-"

"Shut up Deku! I'm not talking to you!" Izuku whimpers.

"I'm no one important, however I suggest you stop touching him like that, people will get the wrong idea"

"Maybe I want them to think the wrong idea, half and half"

"..." Shoto stomps his feet on the ground created a splurge of ice that pins only Katsuki to the wall, while the blond is raging, trying to get out, Shoto grabs Izuku's wrist and drags him off the room.

"Ah... thanks, seriously I don't know what's up with him..."

"Let's try to keep it that way-"

"YOU FUCKING HALF AND HALF-" Shoto set out another splurge of ice before running away.

______________________________

"..." Izuku was quiet on the way way home while his dad babbled in about how proud he is that Izuku got second place.

"Hey dad? You said that I could have a boyfriend as long as I tell you first right?" Hisashi smiled at him, it was a bit strained.

"Of course! So who's the lucky guy?"

"U-Um well... do you remember Kacchan...?"

Hisashi's smile widens.

"Of course I do! Ah now that I think about it, he got first place didn't he?"

"Yep! K-Kacchan is kinda cool... isn't he?"

"Yes. Of course" it sounded kinda forced.

"Is he the one you like?" Izuku's face turned red.

"W-Well um um- I'm.. I'm not sure yet it might just be a crush maybe I-it'll fade away!"

'Oh it better fade away alright'

"Huh?"

"Don't worry about it, Izuku!"

// kinda short wheeze, sorry o)/