Spit

// just looked a The sports festival match up, no Tokayami vs Izuku :c ( also lowkey Izuku wouldn't win ), Will happen in the future though, probably

"Are you okay?" Izuku asked.

"I'm about to be operated on because you broke my ribs because of your freakishly strong kicks, what made you think that I'm not okay?"

"...sorry..."

"Don't be, I apologize for taunting you, I shouldn't have underestimated you just because I had an advantage, in the end you won, even if I knew of your mothers quirk I didn't think that you'd be able to use it the same way she has... you're worthy of being as son to a number one hero"

"You're still thinking about hero ranks like that? I'm sure you wouldn't want to be associated with Endeavor, as much as I like my dad, do you think I want to be always associated to him too?"

"... sorry"

"It's fine"

"Still, I want you to still be wary of your parents, Esper and Oriental dragon was never seen spending time with each other after work and the marriage was a surprise, even to their own families, I'm not trying to taint the image of your family, just know that there's a lot of things that point out to you being a child of quirk marriage or a child because of a mistake"

"That's..... t-thank you...? I still don't think my mom would do that to me but... thanks for the information, really a huge boost of my confidence, cousin"

"You're welcome"

_______________________

"Izuku! My snake boy, my man!" Izuku let's Katsuryoku hug him.

"Ah it kinda sucks that I was too slow to even get through the obstacle race, I guess I'm only good for my strength huh?"

"Hey don't say that about your quirk! You'll get used to it soon"

"You're so kind!" Izuku yelps as he's hugged tightly, "Hey- c-can't breathe-!"

"Oops, sorry!" The brunet let Izuku off.

"It's fine, I want to see Kacchans match"

"Ah.. you're really close to him, aren't you?"

"Yeah, we've been together since childhood"

"Ah, the childhood friend trope, I see... oh well I wish you luck in your relationship!" Izuku blinked.

"Relationship?"

"Aren't you two boyfriends?" Izuku flushed bright red and shook his head.

"W-We really are j-just childhood friends! T-That's all!"

"Oi, the fuck are you two talking about?"

"K-Kacchan!"

"Oh hey! I was just talking about-" his voice was cut off when Izuku covered his mouth with his hands from behind.

"Don't worry about it Kacchan! Y-You should p-probably ready soon, your match is after Fumikage's right?"

"I have some free time... do you want to get juice with me?" Izuku blinked, staring at him.

"N-Never mind! I'll get it my fucking self, I don't need a shitty nerd to accompany me to get some juice from a fucking vending machine!" Katsuki screamed and ran away.

Katsuryoku removed the hands on his mouth and faced Izuku.

"Izuku, my bro..."

"Yes..?"