This Chapter is SOMEWHAT NSFW

// wheeze So uh DekuDeku
I'll be using an Izuku from another story of mine, don't have to read it but a quick run down of his personality and quirk, he's a p cheery but at the same time kind of edgy, has a literal voice in his head that might or might not be flirting with him, lowkey wants to kill himself and has tried a bunch of times, may have succeeded but was brought to life after. His quirk is all for one but it's still in development so he can't completely take away their quirks, he's only stealing like only 50% of it each time.

Also I called our Izuku here Smaller Izuku lmao.

Izuku was happily walking around, taking a stroll alone. Only because his classmates have warned him that he should not be out alone until he heard a crash in an alleyway and the sound of groaning afterwards. Izuku quickly tucked away the snack he was eating and ran, gotta make sure he's not late enough this time.

"Ouch ouch ouch- fuck shit I stubbed my toe and I'm wearing shoes how the fuck-" Izuku eyed the vulgar mouthed man who seemed to be in great pain warily, he had green eyes and freckles from what he could see, a bit beefier on the side, he wears bright red shoes and a t-shirt that says t-shirt on it along with shorts. He looks kind of old.

"...Um.. are you okay sir?" Izuku asks, the man stilled before slowly looking at him.

"Uh... I guess? Do you know what date it is?"

"It's - ( ) ( ) ( )"

"Oh... Ah so it's still the same day.." same day as what? The man quickly stands up, Izuku's eyes widen seeing how uh.. tall the guy was. Really tall, taller than Kacchan, he's like atleast 6'3.

"Hey, if you don't mind,  can you show me around town? I'm not really from here..." Izuku nods, he's curious. The man quickly stands up, Izuku walks and the man follows.

"Hey, how old are you?" Izuku pouts.

"I'm 15."

"Oh cool! I'm 16-"

"Wait you're only 16?" Izuku stops for turn around to look at the guy.

"Oh uh, I guess I look older than my age? Haha."

Well atleast they're even now.

______________________________

Hey hey hey hey hey.

What.

He's kinda cute isn't he.

No.

Tell me you wouldn't tap that.

I wouldn't tap that.

Party pooper, come on look at him, he's so cute-

"This is a vending machine for different kinds of milk!" The greenette chirps, Izuku resists the urge to squeal.

"Different kinds?" He nods.

"Yep, Shou and Kacchan usually buys me milk here."

....

Hey Static, what's the chance that I might be in an alternate universe right now and that I'm talking to another version of myself

99% but don't take my word for it.

What are the chances that I maybe trying to flirt with myself here?

99% as well but as always, don't take my word for it.

"Are you okay? You look kind of pale." The smaller teen asks, looking at Izuku's shoulder.