Ah... parents

"Izuku, you're late." Aizawa says, looking at him blankly, Ah right he is.

"Yes, I am." He replies not really sure what to say, he feels sleepy, he only slept for about an hour? He doesn't know if he slept at all, last night was hazy for him.

"... Meet me after class."

"Sure." He replies, still not sure what to say before trudging to his seat. Ochaco looks at him with concern.

Izuku can't concentrate in class, he's been staring at the board for the last ten minutes but he's not sure if he can even make out the words from them, his pupils dilating and constricting for awhile now, he doesn't feel upset that he can't understand the topic, whatever topic it is, Ectoplasm was saying something earlier but Izuku for some reason, couldn't understand it, it sounded like gibberish to him so he stopped listening.

Maybe even if it sounded like gibbering, he should've still listen, because now he doesn't understand what's on the board and he can't see it.

He's so confused, then ectoplasm removes the thing on the board and replaces it with more gibberish, now that Izuku remembers, this is math, maybe he should actually listen, but it's so hard, he can't concentrate enough to know what's going on but at the same time he's overly alert about what's going on every is-

"Hey are you o-" Izuku hissed and almost bit the hand that reached out for him. It was Tokayami.

"Oh uh sorry, didn't mean to, snake instincts, you know?" He chirps.

"It's fine, I was just wondering if you are alright, your claws are..." Izuku stared at where his hand was, digging into his desk.

"...oops?"

"If you are feeling unwell-"

"Who's feeling unwell?" Ochaco asks.

"Izuku is-"

"No one!" Izuku says, "I mean come on, I don't look even a bit sick, right?" Izuku says, pointing to himself with a smile.

He was right, he didn't look like he was sick, at all, there was no indication of it, at all, he actually seemed more lively today.

His classmates turned their attention away from him afterward, Izuku would let out a sigh of relief but that would give away that he was hiding something.

Katsuki stares at him intently throughout. Izuku doesn't notice.

___________________________________

Izuku mindlessly plays with his food, not really sure what to do with it, he feels hungry, but he only ate two cubes and he already felt like vomiting, yet he still feels so hungry. It's weird, he's hungry but he's so full he'll vomit. He takes another cube in his mouth, chewing and chewing and chewing until it's basically mush before swallowing it down, it doesn't feel like he's about to vomit but-

"Izuku, it's halfway into lunch and you've only eaten three cubes, are you okay?" Shoto asks, Izuku of course, nods.

"Sorry, I guess I'm just not that hungry."

"Izuku, you told us earlier you were starving."

"Well... I'm not anymore?" Izuku says, yet his stomach made a low grumble, he sighed.

"Are you okay Izuku-kun?" Ochaco asks, obviously concerned, after all he saw Izuku vomiting earlier.

"It's fine, I'm fine I'm just... you know I already feel full but I'm not? I think I have a heartburn or something."