Part - 4 (Heer Ranjha)

RUDY DOSE

Ru - hehe... hey guys... you know what.... Bhavya is coming.... and finally Miss Writer brings me my heroine 🙈🙈...

Me - who told you Bhavya is your heroine??? I am planning to cast Svetlana opposite you 😂😂😂😂

Ru - hahaha... you're joking... Right???

Me - am I ??? Let's see 😏😏😏 now can you please let me continue the story Mr Rudy....

Ru - 😒😒😒😒 Miss Writer.... Are you pulling my leg?

Me - I guess..yes... 😂😂😂😂 Now let's jump into the story
___________________________________

At College

After classes, Rudra was going to the canteen to get himself something to eat when someone called him making him grin like an idiot..... he turned around to see her.... She was none other than Bhavya.... Omkara's classmate cum friend. She was two years senior to Rudra... But only Gauri knew that Rudra has a huge crush on Bhavya....

Ru (in mind) - Haye... Aakhir aa hi gayi....

(Hayyeee.... Finally.... There she is)

Ho.... Aaj kal tanhaa main kaha hoon saath chalta koi...uski Hume aadat hone ki...aadat ho gayi....woh jo Mila hai tabse uski sohbat ho gayi....ek Zara Masoom se Dil ki aafat ho gayi...

He was looking at her dreamily... She came infront of him... She was saying something to him but all he could focus was the way her eyes were blinking... The way she was smiling... The way her lips were moving while she was blabbering.... With so many things to focus on, who cares to figure out what was she talking about.... Rudra was busy in his dreamland.

Sun le zaraa....sun le zaraa... Dil ne kaha...itna bas mujhe pata hai...I am in love.... I am in love...tu hi Bata...jaane kya mujhe hua hai.....

She frowned at him.. she was there to tell him something important and he was just displaying his teeth with an expression she couldn't figure out....she snapped her fingers to gain his attention but he was totally smitten to even blink his eyes.... That was it... She hit him on his head with a book that she was carrying...

Ru(rubbing his head) - ouch!!! Bhavya.... Maara kyu???

(Ouch!! Bhavya... Why did you hit me?)

Bhavya(irritated) - kab se bole Jaa Rahi hoon.. aur tu hai ke aise daant dikha raha hai jaise toothpaste ka ad karne wala hai... Meri baat suni bhi ya nahi???

(Since then I am just blabbering and you are displaying your teeth as if you're doing any toothpaste ad...did you even listen what I just said)

Ru(confused) - hain???? Tum kuch keh Rahi thi???

(What???you said something)

Bhavya - I can't believe this...you hadn't heard anything???

Ru - hehe... Sorry... Kuch soch Raha tha...

(Hehe... sorry...I was thinking something...)

Bhavya - arey tujhe news batani thi... tujhe yaad hai na humare college ke annual day pe ek play hone wala hai... For charity... "The saga of Heer Ranjha"??

(I was here to tell you the news...you remember we're preparing for a musical play on our annual day...for charity... "The saga of Heer Ranjha"??)

Ru - haa... I know that... O us mein Ranjha ka role kar rahe hai...Lekin drama teacher Ko Heer abhi tak nahi Mili....

(Yeah... I know that... O is playing the role of Ranjha... But our drama teacher didn't found his Heer yet...)