Part - 26 (Billu ki shaadi hogi??)

Shivaay was walking to and fro in his room in his wedding attire, Annika was on a verge of crying but she held it back for the sake of her bridal makeup... Gauri was consoling Annika along with Bhavya when Omkara and Rudra came in with a serious look on their face...

Gauri(to OmRu) - kuch pata chala?
(Any information?)

Om - No....

Ru - Seriously... In the entire history of Indian weddings... No one have ever faced something like this...

Bhavya - I can't believe Gunjan can do such thing...

Om - but I can... Afterall she's piddi's sister... They all share same kind of guts...

Gauri(sarcastically) - Oh really...?? Aur tum logo ka woh Pareshaan NRI bhai toh doodh Peeta baccha hai... Uski toh koi galati hai hi nahi...😒😒😒

(Yeah yeah.... And that Pareshaan NRI brother of yours... He is innocent right??? Like a new born baby...😒😒😒)

Om - arre... Maine Aisa kab bola....???

(Arre... When did I say that...)

Gauri - Lekin tu bolna toh yahi chah Raha hai Naa... ki saari Gunjan ki hai...

(But you're trying to say that only.... As if Gunjan is solely responsible for this)

Om - no... I didn't say that...

Gauri - yes you did...!!!

"No I didn't"

"Yes you did"

"No..."

"Yes!!"

"No..."

"Yes!!"

"No..."

"Yes!!"

The chaos between Om and Gauri was seriously getting on Shivaay's nerves... So he finally took his "SSO Avatar" and jumps in the middle...

Shiv - Chuuuppp!!!!! Dono ke Dono ek dum chup!!!!

(Shuuuutttt up!!!! Both of you shut up!!!)

***Pin drop silence***

One thing that both Om and Gauri never want to deal with... A frustrated SSO.

Shiv(in frustration) - ek toh Dolly aunty aur Dinky Masi ki world war khatam nahi ho Rahi hai... Aur woh nalaayak Khanna!!! Ek kaam dhang se nahi kar Sakta... Meri shadi atki padi hai... Aur tum Dono...!! Atleast think about the fact that you both are a couple now... Jab dekho tab kutte Billi ki tarah ladte rehte ho...

(First of all... That never ending world war between Dolly aunty and Dinky Masi... And that useless Khanna!! He can't even do one thing properly... My marriage is on stake... And you two!!! Atleast think about the fact that you both are a couple now... fighting like cat and dog whenever gets a chance...)

"Sorry...." Both Om and Gauri apologised innocently....

Ru(patting Shivaay's shoulder) - Bhaiyaa calm down calm down.... We'll do something...

Anni - exactly... And stop this parade of yours seriously... It's making me sick...

With a sigh... Shivaay took sit beside Anika... And held her hand in his...

Shiv(to Annika) - I'm sorry... I couldn't fulfill your wish... You wanted a normal wedding with the presence of our loved ones... Now it became like a TV show...

Anni(putting her free hand on his) - it's ok Shivaay... That's not your fault...

Om and Gauri looked at each other guiltily... Ofcourse they didn't mean to fight with each other... Not in this situation where Shivaay and Annika really need their support....