Part - 20 (I'm in love 💖😝)

Annika Trivedi is an idol elder sister everyone wish to have... She knows when to be strict like a father, when to be supportive like a mother and just like Shivaay, she was very protective for her sister Gauri. But one thing that made her different from Shivaay was the ability to decide when to be a guide for Gauri... and when to let her struggle on her own. Shivaay was a Superman of a brother... if he thinks there's something bothering his brothers... he will immediately take the charge to solve it... But Annika.... even if she knows that Gauri is tensed about something, she would let her solve it on her own... If she can pull it off, she can grow stronger as a person and if she can't, her Annika di is always there to help...

Just like now... After discovering many things about her Sister... Annika is all set for her new role... The matchmaker...

Let's see what Annika discovered in these two days...

Two days back, when Gauri came back from college... it didn't take much time for Annika to notice that she was disturbed... First she thought it might be something related to studies but when her mom declared that her younger sister is pissed off to an extent of having her iconic Grumpy face, she knew it was time for some sister talk.

But after taking some official calls, when Annika came to Gauri's room, she was amused to see the Middle Oberoi tightly embracing her sister as if his life depends on it... They were so lost in each other, they didn't even realise that Annika was right behind them... She also, didn't utter a sound... Yes, she was surprised...but it didn't mean she had any plan to disturb them... So she just left them alone and closed the door without making a sound...

She always knew the relationship between Om and Gauri was different... Infact it was out of the Box... But seeing these lovely changes, she was more than happy... But she had no plans to confront them as for now... So the next day... when everyone was literally shocked to see them together, Annika too pretended to be one of them... She even compared both with Bahubali and Bhallaldeva...

But she did caught Omkara staring at Gauri few times... She knew that look... it was a symptom of being a "love sick Oberoi"... She had experienced it before... it was the same way Shivaay used to look at her before confessing his feelings...

After engagement and Riddhima's dog show, when Gauri came to say sorry to her for creating such drama... Annika tried to decode her sister's current situation...

Anni - Lekin tu ne uski help kyu ki? She accused him right...?? His problem.... then Why are you so bothered??

(But Why did you helped him?? She accused him right...?? his problem... Then Why are you so bothered??)

Gauri(denying) -  No!!  I'm not bothering about him...why would I??? Hehe... Kuch bhi... Yeh toh bas... Bas.. common badla tha... Isiliye...

(No!!  I'm not bothering about him...why would I??? Hehe... Seriously... It's just a matter of... Matter of common revenge...that's it...)

Anni - aaha... Common revenge... Interesting... And???

Gauri - and what??

Anni - nothing... 😏😏

So according to Annika... Gauri was in Denial mode whereas for Om...well the way he looks at her, he definitely not in any kind of denial... Now, after Gauri... It was time to check on her Devar ji... so the next day she called him... And then...

Anni - Dekh Liya tha maine...

(I saw it already...)

Om - what??