Part - 36 (Family, Friend and Enemy)

Gauri's eyes were shot open.... She was lying a plain white room... It took few seconds to realise it was a hospital room... But what is she doing there?? Then she remembered what happened.... She and Omkara were watching Dadi's masterpiece act when all of a sudden Ishana went unconscious... And then Omkara collapsed as well... And Before she could even process what was happening, she suddenly felt her body getting numb and then everything turned black....

"Monkey.... Where's... Where's Monkey... Where's he!!" Gauri got up with a jerk while calling out for Om...

"Piddi..." Gauri turned her head to the right only to see Omkara looking at her shockingly from another bed beside her...

"Finally you..." Omkara couldn't finish his sentence because with the speed of light, Gauri went to his bed and attacked him with questions...

"Hey... Are you ok??? What exactly happened??? Ishana did this??? How are you feeling now?? What happened to us???" She kept blabbering while touching his face and looking at him curiously... Checking if he was ok...

Om smiled at her... but it wasn't his usual smile... It was the nervous one.... That's the face he always makes when something unusual happens....

Gauri - Tu sach mein thik hai??? Daant kyu dikha raha hai...?? Aur tu aur main ek hi room mein kyu hai??? Hum dono ko exactly hua kya tha??

(You're really okay right??? Why are you displaying your teeth??? And why are we both in the same room?? What exactly happened to us??)

Omkara sighed instead of replying her.... She frowned at him because she didn't understand why he was behaving like this...

Gauri - What happened Monkey??? Why are you silent???

Omkara puts his one hand on her cheek and moved her head to the direction of the door.... To make her see what was there....

"Oh my... Mata..." Gauri immediately get off the bed... Her eyes almost came out of her socket as her eyes fell on the big trouble.... Correction... Big family...

The senior Oberois along with Dadi was standing there.... looking at Om and Gauri with their hands crossed over their chest... Gauri was so busy checking on Omkara, she didn't even notice that the Oberoi Battalion was just waiting for her....

Gauri was looking at them and then at Omkara repeatedly with a troubled look on her face... Until she heard Pinky commenting on her....

Pinky(to Jahnvi) - Oh my Mata Jethani ji... Yeh toh meri nakal utaar rahi hai...  (To Gauri) Gauri... Tu mera mazaak uda rahi hai???

([To Janhvi]Oh my Mata Jethani ji... She's copying me.... [To Gauri] Gauri... Are you trying to mock me???)

Gauri - No no... P... pa... pppp.... Pinky Aunty... Um.... Woh... Actually....

Janhvi - lo... Now she's copying Omkara... He always stammers when he gets caught....

"No... I...." Gauri officially freaked out looking at her lovely Jahnvi Aunty and Pinky Aunty who suddenly transformed into one of those scary mother-in-laws from TV serials... Omkara got up and stood beside Gauri...

Om(whispering to Gauri) - calm down Piddi... Don't be scared... I'm here...

Gauri(whispered) - tu khud bhi toh dara hua hai...

(You are scared too... Aren't you??)

Om - I know... But I'm trying to deal with it...

Jahnvi - If you both are done with your bad discussion... sit down... We don't have whole day....