Part - 40(Before the end)

"Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait... I... I have to do what??!! *Loudly* Are you serious??!!!" Rudra almost damaged Khushi's ears by his vocal power.

"Will you keep quiet? If anyone get to hear us, it won't be good" Khushi said annoyingly. She was there as Gauri's messenger, but this guy's loud reaction was definitely going to get her into serious trouble. She wondered why would Gauri asked her to meet this chicken.

(Ru - excuse me! who are you calling chicken??😠

"Oh my my... Don't get mad sweetheart... The Khushi inside the story doesn't know how brave and dependable you are... Plus... I love chicken 😌"

Ru - correction... You love to eat chicken, stop making it sound like you're in love with chicken😒

"Jeez... Why are you so mad today... Chill bro... Take a deep breath and continue..."

Ru - yeah yeah whatever)

"Let me process what you said... O was kidnapped by Gauri herself, who is still a hostage... And she actually blackmailed a Don??? An international Don was manipulated by  Gauri... Our Gauri??" Rudra asked with wide eyes, to which, Khushi replied with a nod.

"Do I look like an idiot to you??" Rudra snapped at her, not believing a word she said. He couldn't understand how to take all this. First of all, How could he believe someone who came out of nowhere? She seemed rather suspicious... What if it's all a trap.... whatever she just said to him doesn't make sense anyway.

Ru - Who are you anyway? Why should I believe you? If you're here because of Gauri, then prove it... Call her... I want to talk to her...

Khushi looked at him with an expression of "I don't give a damn if you don't believe me" before taking a deep breath.

Khushi(with a straight face) - She's living in a secret hide out... Even though she's been treated like a VIP guest, she still can't call anyone outside a specific area all thanks to high-tech security of that base... Can't you use common sense??? If she could contact you via phone, why would she send me here? And for my identity... Take me as one of her comrades... You can trust me.

Ru - bullshit... I can't possibly believe someone I just met... the thing you want me to do is very risky... I can't risk my life without a genuine proof...

"Proof huh??? Well... how about this... In middle school, you had a huge crush on your chemistry teacher, you even cried whole night when she got married" Khushi stated still maintaining her straight face making Rudra look at her in pure shock, with wide open mouth...

"What the..." Came out of his mouth in shock as well as embarrassment...  This was a top secret and no one knew about this... Except for that evil best friend of his.... How could she leak such information to any random girl??

Khushi - Now do you believe me?? Gauri told me if you try to act like a jerk in this crucial time, I can use this...

Ru - Okay Fine!!! I believe you!!! Stop talking about my elementary school crush...

Khushi - Elementary school? But I thought it was middle school... Jeez... It doesn't look like but you are Romeo by birth aren't you... 🤨

Ru - Wi... Will you stop talking for a minute...?  I'm trying to process it...😐

Khushi - fine... Go ahead...

Thinking deeply for a while, Rudra decided to trust her and act accordingly. But it was still a tough job. And practically a nonsense plan as well.