Part - 34(Kissing you after 4 years)

Bhavya opened up her eyes after a good amount of sleep inside the hospital... All thanks the painkillers given by the doctor and presence of the person who sacrificed his sleep last night while taking care of her.... Rudra...

The previous night, She was in her cabin when all of a sudden she was shot by a shooter.... Luckily the bullet couldn't do much of a damage... In Bhavya's language, it just barely touched her shoulder. She didn't even want to inform her father and Rudra about it....

But the crazy boyfriend of her have his own spies inside her police station... And so, before she could even move to the hospital, he stormed into the police station and effortlessly took control over the place... He brought her to the hospital and thankfully didn't inform her father... How thoughtful isn't he???

"I told him that you're busy with some inquiry and couldn't call him.
If I tell him about the gunshot, he will end up taking all the BP tablets at once.... Plus... I want to stay with you here but Rowdy Rathore won't Let me... I don't want to hear that we're not married or engaged and I can't stay with you and blah blah blah crap so... I lied..." He said justifying his actions, earning chuckles from Bhavya.

She titled her head to see Rudra sitting near the head post of the bed... The man who made her believe in true love...

She Smiled looking at Rudra who was sleeping in a sitting position next to her bed, leaning against the wall... He was awake whole night despite of having an injured hand... Well he looks adorable when he's sleeping... But this sleeping beauty is hard to handle when he's in stubborn mode...

"Rudra there's no need to stay with me...Your hand is Fractured, just go home...I'm fine..." She tried hard to sent him home... But Rudra is Rudra afterall... And he could never leave his Bhavya like that...

"Nobody asked for your opinion ACP
Rathore... Just lay there like a good
Patient and keep quiet... Let me remind you... You were attacked... I'm not taking any risks..." Rudra told in a bossy tone... He looks cute when he does that... But she won't tell him about it...

She slowly got up and sat leaning against the head post... Adoring the man infront of her eyes.... She still remember every word he said to her 4 years back....

"Allow me to make you my priority..."

Bhavya slowly extended her hand towards him.... To touch him... Her hand was on his head, She wanted to ruffle his hair a bit... But unfortunately she was caught red handed... He held her wrist all of a sudden with his uninjured hand... And slowly opened his eyes to look at her with a mischievous smirk...

Ru - taking advantage of a sleeping man is sexual harassment Miss ACP... 😏😏😏😏

Bhavya immediately looked away hiding her blushing face... She was caught red handed drooling over him... Obviously she was embarrassed.... And Rudra's giggling was making it even worse...

Rudra got up from his seat and moving to the bed, sat infront of her...   He loves to witness this side of her... His beloved Super Cop... The girl who can beat the shit out of criminals... Yet she have a hidden side that is soft, beautiful and extremely adorable... Only reserved for him...

Bhavya realised that He was sitting near her and observing her red face very keenly... He was coming closer which made Bhavya's heart was jump out of her chest.... She looked at him in surprise only to see him smiling at her with eyes full of mischief....