Part - 15 (Bro-code)

The moment Omkara rushed out of his room, Rudra was calling out for Omkara...

Ru - O.... O.... Arreyyyy yaar.. where are you going right now??!!!

But Omkara had already left by then... Rudra looked at the door of his room which was left open by Omkara... He was literally irritated because he has been woken up mercilessly from his peaceful sleep by his crazy elder brother.

Actually... When Omkara was bombarding him with questions, Rudra was literally in his "Semi-sleep" mode, so he couldn't really figure out what exactly happened to his long haired weird brother, that too early in the morning. He just answered him casually without thinking about what happened....

Since Om had left him after ruining his sleep, Rudra was planning for another quick nap. Rudra again covered himself with his warm soft blanket and lied on bed idly. He closed his eyes to relax for a while... that is when, he started thinking about the incident that happened few minutes back and he couldn't stop himself from scolding Omkara in a complaining tone

Ru(to himself) - O bhi na... Kaisi behki behki baatein karte hai kabhi kabhi...neend kharaab kardi meri....and what the hell was that??? Gauri... Ladka... Mandir... Pandit... Hospital...

(This O... Sometimes he just so weird with his words... Ruined my sleep... and what the hell was that??? Gauri... A guy... Temple... Pandit... Hospital...)

just 5 seconds later, Rudra's eyes were shot open and he sat on his bed with a jerk.. the moment he finished his sentence, he realised what exactly Omkara meant when he asked about Gauri... Suddenly his peaceful morning turned into a tensed one... Rudra started rubbing his forehead in tension

Ru(to himself) - Oh Shit!!! Pandit....!!! City hospital ke paas wala Shiv Mandir!!! Yaar Rudra... Tu bhi Naa... Neend mein hota hai toh tube light ban jata hai...

(Oh shit!!! Priest..!! Priest of Shiva Temple near City hospital....!!! Damn Rudra... You're impossible... Why you have to be a tube light when you're sleepy....)

He immediately wanted to rushed towards Omkara's room to stop him.... But then.... he stopped on his track coz he realised something....

Ru(to himself) - wait a minute... Rok ke kya karoon??? Accha hai pata chal jaye toh... Waise bhi kya kehke rokunga...??? ki mujhe pata hai woh ladka Kaun hai jiske liye inki piddi prarthana Karti hai... Nahi keh Sakta... Mera "Bro-code" tut jayega... It's better if he finds out this by himself... Rehne de Rudra... So Jaa.... Baad mein college mein live show dekh lenge...

(Wait a minute... Why should I stop him..??? It's good if he finds out the truth... And what am I supposed to tell him??? That I know the guy... For whome His piddi prays alot... I can't tell that... Can't break my "Bro-code"..... It's better if he finds out this by himself... leave it Rudra....let's take a nap... And will enjoy the live show at college later...)

Saying this... Rudra again went to his bed for another nap.

Meanwhile in Omkara's room..

Omkara changed his clothes and was all set to investigate. His plan was simple, first he would go to that temple to ask that Pandit if he knows the name of that stupid fellow, coz if the pandit can help him with the name, then there's no need to ask Gauri about it... coz asking Gauri can be tricky for him. It was easy to ask pandit ji.

Omkara wasn't a fool, after Pandit Ji's revelation,it was easy to figure out that Gauri intentionally fought with him at the temple just to avoid his questions and that's what was making him uneasy. Coz that means it can be true that there's someone special in her life. Omkara just couldn't accept it, he was afraid to even think about it. It was impossible for him to imagine Gauri with any other guy...but he was Omkara Singh Oberoi.... How can he accepts that.