Part - 10 (Return of Chudail)

People around them left to their respective works after witnessing the high voltage drama and action... Arjun was still lying there unconscious but two people had nothing to do with all this... minutes passed... but not a single word slipped from their mouth. They didn't answer to each others question but just stood there... Close to each other... trying to read eachother's eyes in silence. As if their "why" itself was an answer. 
(eye lock 🙈)
(Saathiyaa..... Saathiyaa....)

both were lost in each other... So lost that Om didn't realise that He was leaning more close to her when an unwanted person came there in the meantime (or should I say in the wrong time) to bring them back into the real world...

"Baby..!!!" 

And the realisation hits them... Gauri and Omkara realised that they were just staring at each other for God knows how long... They feel awkward... "What the hell am I doing???" they asked to themselves and immediately shifted their gaze from each other. They stepped back and looked at the source of the voice...

(the last person rikarians want to see 😅)

"Riddhima???" Om asked in confusion...here Riddhima was standing there with a frown. Stomping her feet she came near them...the frown was still there.

Om(to ridz) - tum yaha???
(You?? here???)

Ridz(eyeing Gauri) - Om baby... When I called you... You didn't told me you're not alone....

(Remember...Ridz called O in the previous chapter 😂)

Om realises that Riddhima is asking about Gauri....

Om(little annoyed) - Haven't I told you that I m going home right now...no need to come here.... then why are you here???

Ridz(being extra sweet) - Offo baby... I came to meet you... You know... Yesterday also you were busy... Do you know how much I miss you...

Gauri rolled her eyes

Ridz-And by the way (looking at Gauri) what is she doing here baby???

Gauri (in mind) - main kya kar Rahi hoon??? Subaah se saare namoone jhel Rahi hoon... Oh god..!! Mujhse aur bardasht nahi hota... chudail kahiki...bas door reh mujhse...warna pata nahi main kya kar Doon....

Ek minute... Main chudail pe gussa hoon??? Lekin kyu?? Gauri tujhe ho kya Gaya hai???

(what am I doing??? Tolerating morons from the morning.... Oh god...!!! I don't have any patience left right now...Witch... just stay away from me otherwise I don't know what I am going to do with you....

Wait a minute... I am angry with her...??? But why?? Gauri what's wrong with you???)

Omkara was looking at Gauri with confusion... Her expressions were changing from frown to anger...then confusion... which was so evident on her face...

Riddhima's continuous
"Baby chants" were getting on Gauri's nerves. She never liked Riddhima and that is known to all... but today her presence was bothering her more than ever and she herself couldn't find any reason for this.

Gauri's inner thoughts
Baby...!!! Seriously??? Adopt hi karle phir😒😒😒....!!! Ek toh pehle hi Annika di aur Shivaay bhaiya ne is lambe Baal wale Bandar Ko mere sar pe khada kar diya... Upar se woh  Chhichhora...ab yeh chudail... Mera toh din hi kharaab hai...

(Baby..!! Seriously???then she should adopt him..!! firstly Di and Shivaay bhaiya... Then that moron cheap fellow.... now this witch... it's such a bad day..)

Ridz - Om baby.... Tell me Naa...

Omkara didn't answer...he was so busy on noticing Gauri's facial expressions that he forgot to answer Riddhima...as she saw Om was looking at Gauri... She came near Gauri and asked...