Part - 23 (A Sweet Revenge)

Next day... Trivedi house

Gauri woke up and sat on her  bed holding her head....

Gauri - Oh god... Mera sar...😫

(Oh god... My head...😫)

(Writer's note - Don't ask me how did she came to her own room... answer is obvious😂)

Annika, who was waiting for her sister to wake up... Immediately came to her and hugged her tightly...

Anni - thank God tu thik hai... Kab se wait kar Rahi hoon tere uthne ka...

(Thank God you're ok... God knows how long I was waiting for you to wake up)

Gauri (breaking the hug) - what happened??? Aap aise kyu behave kar Rahi ho jaise main gaayab ho gayi thi...

(What happened?? Why are you behaving like I was missing??)

Anni(shocked) - don't tell me you don't remember anything...

Gauri - hain???? What??

Anni - I should ask you that... What happened to you?? Why did you meet that Richa last night???

Gauri(confused) - Richa??? 😕😕

Anni - Richa... Your friend from Delhi... Remember???

Then she took a pause... Annika could tell she was Recalling what happened last night....

After almost two minutes of silence... Gauri hits her forehead and Said...

Gauri - What the fu.. duck!!!!

Anni - calm down Gauri... And tell me... What happened yesterday?

Gauri(closing her eyes) - umm... Me and you went shopping yesterday right... After coming back I realised I forgot my phone there... so without telling you I went to that mall again...

Anni - And then???

Gauri (rubbing her forehead) - phone toh nahi mila... Richa aur Mukesh mil Gaye...

(I couldn't find my phone but accidentally I came across Richa... )

Anni - That girl dragged you to her party didn't she???

Gauri - haa... Lekin... Aapko kaise pata??

(yes...oh wait a minute... How did you know???

Anni - mujhe kaise pata nahi hoga... Tu woh chhod...I want to know from you... Aage kya hua?

(how could I not... Leave that... I want to know from you... What happened next?)

Gauri - I have told her I'll stay there for few minutes only... Then...(taking a pause) she offered me some kind of juice...

Anni - Juice??? What happened next?

Gauri(confused) - I don't... I can't... Ufff...I don't remember anything after that.... What the hell did she gave me???

Anni - ummm... Some kind of liquor... I guess...😶😶

Gauri - She what???!!! I'm gonna kill her... (holding her head again) ouch... My head is going to crack seriously....

Annika handed her a glass of lime juice for her hangover and gestured her to drink it...

Anni - pee le... Sar dard Kam ho jayega...

(Take this... It will minimise your headache...)

Gauri(confused) - Di...what did I do last night??? Seriously I don't remember...