Part - 31(Blockbuster Breakup 💥)

"Gauri.... open the door....!!!" Annika shouted... She, Shivaay, Bhavya and Rudra tried for so many times... but the door that was between them and Gauri didn't open... She locked herself in room after what happened in the Oberoi mansion.... not responding to anyone....

Fortunately Annika and Gauri had sent their parents for world tour somedays ago otherwise they would have got panic attacks seeing their cheerful daughter like this....

Annika knew she might be devastated... It was already difficult for everyone to witness Omkara like that... And if they were feeling so bad... She couldn't even imagine how painful it was for Gauri...

Anni(in mind) - Omkara Singh Oberoi... You die for this....

Rudra on the other hand, was in deep thought... He was upstairs when Omkara said those things to her as he was following Gauri... He didn't interfere... Because he thought that was the best thing to do... He really couldn't believe his O can do something like this... But the way things took turn made him realise that time can really change people...

Flashback

"SHE'S ISHANA... MY FIANCE" Omkara Said firmly... He never looked that much serious in his whole life...

Gauri heard him clearly.... she stood there looking at him without any expression on her face.... She tried... She literally tried to hold back... but there are certain things she couldn't control.... for example.... Her laughter....

She burst into laughter.... She laughed hard covering her mouth... It was Joke of the decade for her... He really thought she would believe that....

Ishana looked at her in confusion and then at Omkara who was just standing there like a statue... She nudged him to gain his attention.... When he looked at her, she raised her brows asking him about her... But before he could say anything... Gauri suddenly took Ishana's hand startling her and started shaking hands with her....

Gauri(smiling) - hey... Nice to meet you Ishana... I'm Gauri... Gauri Trivedi...

Ish - Gauri... You are...???

Gauri - Me??? You know PUBG... Usme jo G hai Naa woh main hi hoon... G for Gauri...

(You know PUBG... The G in that... stands for me... G for Gauri...)

Ish - huh???

Om(clearing his throat) - Joking... Ishu... She... She's joking... yeh Gauri hai... Annika bhabhi ki behen...aur Rudra ki dost...

(joking... Ishu... she's Joking.... This is Gauri... Annika bhabhi's sister... And Rudra's friend)

Gauri(in mind) - oho... Ishu huh...??? aur main piddi se Gauri ban gayi...?? Wah beta... lagta hai aaj di ki hockey stick se hi tera swagat karna padega...

(Oho... Ishu huh...??? And I became Gauri from Piddi??? Wow my boy... I guess I have to welcome you with Di's hockey Stick...)

Ish(smiling) - Oh... I must say Gauri you have a unique sense of humour....

Gauri - really??? I didn't know I was that much funny... (Looking at Om) you never told me that too...

Gauri smiled from ear to ear.... If he thinks he can scare her like this... She's gonna play her part...

Gauri(to Om) - Anyways... Congratulations on your engagement dude... Shaadi kab hai...???

(Anyways.... Congratulations on your engagement dude... So..?? When are you getting married??)