Part 39 (BE SERIOUS!!)

FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER....
Controlling her laughter, she looked at Omkara who was looking at her as if she was some sort of ghost.

She went close to him and cupped his face in her hands and said....

"Monkey... Svetlana didn't kidnapped you... I did...."

Om - 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

______________________________

Omkara was still looking at his Piddi in Disbelief 😕 as she kept showing him her famous smirk😏

How could he digest this just like that. All of it, All of It just doesn't make sense.

(Ru - Do your stories ever make sense Miss Writer??? And by the way, Where the hell have you been all these days???

"Hehe... Hi Rudy... Nice to see you alive."

Ru - Excuse me??🤨

"Hehe... missed me?? Sorry I was busy killing someone in my other story"

Ru - what on earth are you saying Miss Writer??? Which story??

"Ummm... A PIECE OF LOVE... (Self Promotion)..."

Ru - Okay... But you said you killed someone... Who was it??😯

"Leave it naa Rudra... Let's make Ishana mad today... Shall we..."😃

Ru - Okaaayyyy.... But tell me naa.... who did you kill???🧐

"😬😬😬😬 Did I tell you how much I missed you??? 😅"

Ru - You know... You are acting weird... Are you trying to change the topic??🤨🤨🤨🤨

"Com'on Rudy... I'm already late you know.... Enough of the chitchat... Let's start 😁"

Ru - Cool... since the readers has been waiting for so long... I'll let you go this time....

"😁😁😁😁😁😁😁")

Gauri kept blinking her eyes rapidly while holding Omkara's face in her hands in order to read Omkara's priceless expression. Why on earth is he staring at her like she have grown horns or something.

Svetlana, who was observing both of them while controlling her urge to laugh, tried to break the ice.

Svet - Ummm... Gauri... Mujhe lagta hai... Tumhari information thoda heavy sa hai... Lagta hai Omkara ka system hang ho gaya.

(Ummmm... Gauri... I think.... Your information is a huge data.... It seems like Omkara's system got hanged. )

Gauri annoyingly glared her. It was all written on her face how hard she was trying to control her laughter. And top of that, she was cracking jokes on Omkara. Well she can't blame her either. His face itself was looking hilarious.

Gauri(looking at Svetlana) - apni Khud ki Aankhe hai mere paas... Dikhayi deta hai mujhe...😒😒

(I have my own pair of eyes... I can see that....😒😒)

Svet(innocently) - don't get angry on me... Dekho naa... Bechare ne ab tak kuch bola hi nahi...

(don't get angry on me... See... This poor guy haven't said a word till now)

Gauri - Svetlana... Please... Shut up...😒

Svet - okay okay...😏

Gauri sighed before turning back to Omkara. She held him by his shoulder firmly and shook him up few times so he could come out of his shock.