Part - 18 (Mr & Miss Mischief)

In the hall....

Everything was ready and it was time for ring exchange. Annika and Shivaay were standing beside each other in the main stage with their loved ones present around them. Rudra along with Bhavya was standing next to Shivaay... But Om and Gauri were still missing... Where are they???

Shiv(looking here and there) - yeh Om kaha hai??

(Where is Om?)

Ani(to Shiv) - strange... Gauri bhi gaayab hai...

(Strange... Gauri is Missing too)

Rudy(in mind) - Kamaal hai... Dono saath mein gaayab hai... Kahi dono saath toh nahi..??

(Wow... Both are missing? Are they together??)

Shiv - how can we start without them... (Looking at Rudra) Rudy... Where are they?

Before Rudra could open his mouth to answer, Omkara's voice came from upstairs.

"hum yaha hai..."

(We are here)

All looked at the direction of the stairs... Omkara was coming down the stairs with Gauri... Both were smiling at each other and Gauri was holding Omkara's hand... Wait!!! What???!!!!! Smiling??!! Holding hands??!!  8th wonder of the world!!!

Eyes of all family members grew wide open in surprise... Tej and Harsh even rubbed their eyes to confirm that the scene before their eyes is real.... All others were literally shocked. Specially Riddhima... She didn't even know how to react...

Rid(in mind) - what the!!! How's this possible??!!!

Slowly, both Om and Gauri reached the stage and  stood beside Annika...Shivaay looked at them from tip to toe.... While Annika started nudging him...

Anni(whispers to Shivaay) - Shivaay... Pinch me...🙁🙁🙁🙁

Shiv(looking at Annika with confusion) - huhh??!

Annika looked at Shivaay and again said in a low tone...

"arre Maine bola mujhe pinch karo... Mujhe confirm karna hai ki yeh Sapna nahi hai...yeh Bahubali aur bhallaldeva mein sulaah kaise ho gayi???" 😲😲😲😲😲

(Arre I said pinch me... I want to confirm that I m not dreaming....when did Bahubali and bhallaldeva become friends???😲😲😲😲😲)

Shiv - wait a minute... Tum mere bhai Ko bhallaldeva bol Rahi ho??!!

(Wait a minute... You are saying that my brother is bhallaldeva??!!)

Anni(smiled) - No No mere baagad billa... Main toh meri behen Ko Bahubali bol Rahi hoon...😂😂😂😂

(No no my Baagad Billa... I am saying that my sister is Bahubali...😂😂😂😂)

Shivaay looked at his would be bride in disbelief... This girl is impossible... Bahubali?? Bhallaldeva?? Seriously?? 😑😑

Shivaay and Annika literally forgot about their engagement indulging themselves in their "Bahubali" discussion... So Omkara interfered to stop them...

Om(to Shivika) - ho Gaya tum dono ka??? Ab bhagawan ke liye ring exchange kar bhi lo... Daily soap ke episode ki tarah kheeche Jaa rahe ho...

(Are you guys done? Now please exchange rings for god's sake.... You guys are seriously stretching it like a daily soap drama...)

Hearing Omkara, All burst into laughter. Finally Shivaay took the ring and slide it slowly into Annika's ring finger... Annika did the same... Both smiled at each other while all the guests clapped for the couple... To  marry the person you love with the consent of your parents is one of the most beautiful feeling in the world. Gauri who was standing beside Annika, gave her a side hug... She was so happy for both her Shivaay Bhaiyaa and Di... Then she broke the hug and did a thumbs up to Shivaay...