Part - 37(Monkey Weds Lizard??😟)

The lives of every person living under the roof of Oberoi Mansion turned upside down the moment they knew what happened.... Gauri was Missing... And this time... She was in real danger...

The senior Oberois.... They were so happy when they got to know that Omkara and Gauri loves each other... Jahnvi was so excited that she immediately told Harsh and Niharika over a video call making them leave their world tour and come back as soon as possible... They all even planned to get rid of that psychopath girl... Who would have thought that even before they could do anything, their daughter would go missing like this...

"What am I going to tell Harsh when he comes back??" Tej was on the verge of crying to think about how he would face his friend...

"Tej... Stay strong... Have faith in God... Gauri will be alright... I just know... our kids... They will do something for sure..." Jahnvi tried to console her husband...

The Oberoi mansion was surrounded by Ishana's men from outside... Few of them were inside too, keeping their eyes on the Oberoi family so that they won't do anything reckless like they did during Ishana's engagement.... The Oberois were in house arrest inside their very own mansion....

Annika went unconscious and was in bedrest after learning about Gauri.... She was in her 6th month of pregnancy afterall and although she is a strong woman, she couldn't take the news that her dearest sister was in grave danger.... Ishana was atleast kind enough to let the doctor see her....

Shivaay, on the other side was fuming in anger and agony.... It was his responsibility to take care Gauri in the absence of her parents and he couldn't protect his sister nor he could do anything for the woman he loves who was suffering right infront of his eyes.... His family was surrounded by criminals at the moment and his brother was about to become a scapegoat for the sake of his love... And all he could do is stand there and watch....

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry I failed you Annika" caressing the face of his unconscious wife, Shivaay kept apologizing....

Rudra was at his boiling point as he punched the wall angrily... That damn woman abducted his best friend and was forcing his brother to to marry her... On top of that, she kept Bhavya locked up in a separate room so that she won't get in her way as she knew how capable Bhavya is...

"Just you wait Ishana... I swear you'll pay for this... I swear...." For the first time in his life, Rudra was loosing his composure... but still... He had to control... Gauri's life was at stake...

"Rudy.... Where's Omkara...???" Shivaay asked...

"He's in his room.... I don't know what's in his mind... Bhaiyaa... We can't let this happen... He would do anything to save her... Even if it means to kill himself, he won't hesitate... We have to do something.... We can't just sit here and do nothing... Please bhaiya... Please..." Rudra told Shivaay almost in a pleading tone... But he knew Shivaay could do nothing... He himself could do nothing about it... What if that witch hurts Gauri because of them....

"we will..." Shivaay replied with a determined look on his face... His baby brother was right... He couldn't just sit here and do nothing...

Ru - But how??

Shiv - take care of Annika for a bit... I'm going to meet Om... We'll figure out something...

Ru - But the guards...

Shiv - they won't do anything until I do something suspicious... And I'll check on Bhavya too... so don't worry...

Rudra nodded.... and then, Shivaay took his leave and headed to Omkara's room... And just as he thought, none of the guards tried to stop him... The door of Omkara's room was open... and the moment Shivaay let himself in, he couldn't bear to see his brother...