Part - 14 (Daydreaming🤯)

Next day... At 4.30 AM
(Early in morning 🤣🤣🤣)

It's been 15 minutes since Omkara woke up from his sleep and just staring at his surroundings. Last night's sleep was eventually not that much peaceful. It was like he forced himself to close his eyes and tied up himself to the bed to remain asleep. But why.... Why he was feeling so much of uneasiness. Reason was unknown to him. But one thing was clear, It has something to do with all the nonsense Shivaay puts in his head...Shivaay!!!

After changing different sleeping poses for almost another 10 minutes... Omkara decided to get up and go outside for some fresh air... But not before cursing Shivaay....😂😂😂😂

Om(to himself) - yeh sab Shivaay ki wajah se ho Raha hai... Woh aur uski gol gol baato ne mere dimagh mein traffic jam kar diya hai... Isse pehle ki mera dimagh phat jaaye I should go and get some fresh air....

(This is all because of Shivaay... He and his merry go round talks have created traffic jam in my head... Before my head explodes... I should go and get some fresh air....)

After getting fresh... Omkara went for a morning walk around 5.AM, it wasn't a routine for him as he always prefer to enjoy his peaceful sleep till it's 7 in the morning, but thanks to Shivaay....today Om was out of his room and out of Oberoi mansion to clear his head.

As he crossed gates of the Trivedi house.... Unknowingly his eyes were searching for her...

"Impossible... That sleepyhead must be in deep slumber..." - Omkara thought to himself....

"Hold on.... Stop thinking about that troublemaker... What's wrong with you Omkara...???" - he asked himself...

Seriously... what's wrong with him??? Why out of all the people... He always think about that troublemaker of 5.4 ft... His mind was in a fix.... Whome should he blame for this?? Was it because of his antibiotics...??? Can he blame his doctor for Messing up his mind.... or it was lack of sleep.... But how can this be related to her....???? or was it because of his Lover boy big brother who sometimes behaves like SRK with his Ultimate romantic dialogues....

"Om... Jab kisi Ko pyaar Ho jata hai Naa... Toh dimagh Kahi bhi ho...dil mein Humesha usi ka khayaal rehta hai Jisse aap pyaar karte hai..."

(Om... When you're in love... It doesn't matter where your mind is... Your heart will always think about the person you love...)

"topic kuch bhi ho... Uska Naam aa hi jata hai..."

(No matter what topic you're discussing... That one certain name will always come to your mind...)

Om (calming himself) - Omkara not again!!! Stop overthinking... Look at this peaceful atmosphere... focus on this...

Omkara again started walking but this time little faster. After walking a bit, Omkara was feeling little light...

Omkara took a deep breath... Inhaled the fresh air and said.... "Finally.... Now I am feeling much better"

But unfortunately his happiness didn't last long... As he was walking, totally indulging himself in the peaceful weather and beautiful mother nature... Nature on the other side, soon made him realise that people should focus on the road while walking... not on Nature.

As his focus was totally on the sunrise.... he didn't see the banana peel on the road left by one of those messy morons and neither he saw the old man who was coming from opposite direction. Slipping on the Banana Peel, Omkara lost his balance. He collided with that Old Man and Both fell on the ground (Oops😂). Omkara sitting on the road...with annoyance, again cursed his fate.😂😂😂