Part - 16 (She's the One)

Rudy dose:-

Ru - Miss Writer... Please... please Just once... Give me the privilege... Please....

"Ok fine.... 🙄🙄 So guys... Here's a song dedicated to Ridz... From Rudy and Me😂😂😂😂....
Rudy... Go for it man...

Rudy(mimicking Ridz) - Pila de... Pila de... Pila de... Pila de... Pila de.. Pila de... Pila de diwani main hoon jiski... I'm a bad girl I like whiskey... Jab mujhko chadh jati toh...Nashe mein ho jati main risky....

"Ok ok... enough Rudy boy.... Now continue with the story🤣"
___________________________________

In Gupta Mansion (Riddhima's house) :-

It was such an awesome day for Riddhima... Coz it went exactly like the way she wants it to. She was so happy that she ended up stealing a bottle of whiskey from her dad's collection before locking up herself in her room to enjoy a little bit...

Riddhima sat on the edge of her bed with an evil smile on her lips... Then slightly twirling her glass of whiskey...she gulped it down... after 3/4 pegs... She stood up... went in front of mirror and said to herself...

Ridz(in drunken state) - Good job Ridz... You know babe... You're the best... But that Gauri...!!! Dude...!!! It was so difficult to make her believe me... But... Babe... You just nailed it... Hahaha... I'm so proud of you babe...

Looking in the mirror... She gave herself a flying kiss...

Ridz (with a smirk) - Oh... Omkara... How dare you insult me infront of everyone just because of that clumsy girl...?? You fought with me because of her....  You wanted to protect her... Now she will misunderstand you...  That's my answer for that humiliation you both caused me Omkara...😈😈😈😈

*******************************

Omkara shook his head negatively... Looking at Rudra he again asked....

Om - Aisa kaise ho Sakta hai Rudra... Main kaise???

(It can't be true Rudra... How can I??)

Rudra smiled at his brother... He is so clueless... Sometimes he just justifies the nick name Gauri gave him... "DONKEY SINGH OBEROI"

Rudra replied - Sawaal yeh nahi hai ki kya yeh sach hai ya nahi... Sawaal yeh hai... Ki kya aap chahte hai ki yeh sach ho????

(It's not about if it's true or not... The question is... Don't you want it to be true or not???)

Hearing Rudra.... Omkara was in deep thought....

How can this be true...???? How can his Piddi...who was vowed to always indulge in arguments with him... Can be the one who cares for him that much???

A small smile crept on his lips  when he thinks about Gauri doing all this for him... Only him. Though Rudra was his brother but the moment he thought about Rudra and Gauri being together, It felt so wrong... He just couldn't imagine it. If Gauri would have taken another name instead of Rudra, Omkara would have reacted differently... but Rudra was his brother, so all he could feel was helplessness. But now, all thanks to Rudy, Omkara just couldn't stop smiling. Can it really be true?? Can he be the one... To hold that special place in her life. A sudden realisation hits him. He realised... It's the only thing he wanted to be true...  But why... Why he wanted that special place in her life???

Omkara looked at Rudra who was waiting for his answer...

Om - Rudy.... I want to know teen saal pehle exactly kya hua tha.....

(Rudy... I want to know what exactly happened three years back....)

Ru said straightforwardly - I can't tell you....