Part - 27 (A Promise to keep ❤️)

Later that night.... Gauri was sitting in the hall all alone, thinking about something that was bothering her since yesterday.... She didn't want to, but still she couldn't hide that tension from her face...

Suddenly a bunch of chocolates was placed infront of her... She could hardly guess who it was... It was her monkey.... When she raised her head, she saw him smiling at her....

Gauri - What is this??

She asked about the chocolates... Although she was planning to eat some later but she never knew chocolate will come to greet her by itself... It wasn't a secret to anyone how much Gauri was fond of chocolates... But to sense when she really need some was definitely a hard guess... But not for the person sitting next to her...

Om - accha yeh... log isey chocolate kehte hai... Tu ne kabhi dekhi nahi??

(Oh These things??? People call it chocolate... Haven't you seen it before??)

Gauri (raising her brows) - tu aur tera sarcasm... Dono bekaar hai...

(You and your Sarcasm... Both are useless)

Omkara chuckled hearing her remarks... He was sitting beside her with no gap between them... Her shoulder was touching his... it was his method to show that he is with her... That He will never let anything come in between them and he has every right to know about her problems...

Gauri - but why are you giving me chocolates all of a sudden...

Om - kyuki main chahta hoon tu moti ho jaye...

(Because I want you to be fatter...)

Gauri - Kya???? (what?)

Om - obviously duffer... you eat chocolates when you are upset... isn't it?? Now eat some and tell me what it is..

Gauri didn't answer... She took one piece of chocolate and ate it silently... It wasn't like she was angry with him or something... It was something of her own insecurity... it was something very silly but still she couldn't stop worrying about it... How is she supposed to tell him that she's worrying about something so stupid... He would laugh at it wouldn't he...

One after another, Gauri was enjoying her monkey's sweet choco treat.... Suddenly He took her hand in his... He was here to talk to her... He wanted to know why was she upset...

Om - What is it??

Gauri - it's nothing...

Om - Oh really Piddi... You want me to believe that??? Just tell me... Did I do something?

Gauri - it's nothing about you ok... I'm not mad at you...

Om(sighed) - thank God...(taking a pause) Wait a minute... Then who it is??? Tell me...

Gauri - bola na... Kuch nahi... Tu Jaake so kyu nahi jata....

(I told you Naa... It's nothing... Why don't you just go and sleep...)

His girl is stubborn... He knew that... But she isn't the only stubborn here now is she?

Om(in mind) - So you won't tell me... Fine... Now I'll show you....